Wiki Posts
Search

WTT for a Backslash

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 02:01 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default WTT for a Backslash

I am looking for a backslash. I have a nice Mini E Revo with MANY extras! There's actually 2 revos. But 1 was wrecked into a tree so I took all the good parts off. It has 5 batts including a 2s venom 2000 mah lipo with balancer. 2 sets of stockntires, 3 sets of carpet racing tires. All aluminum rockers and tie rods, alm rear skid plate. Brand new in the bag blue RPM a arm set(4), 4 wings, TONS of extras. If you have a backslash and want to get pics of my revo text me for pics. 570-573-5736!! I have loads of pics. The reeves esc needs the connector to be re saudered and installed. The one now it shot as far as I know but it has 2 motors and sec's and servos. I also have 2 stock bodies and 1 proline VW bug body that it beat. The 1 stock is painted blue fading to black, the other is the stock black red and silver scheme.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:47 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)
Default pics

text on the way for pics