Wiki Posts
Search

WTB VXL 3s System

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 05:57 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 77 (100%+)
Default WTB VXL 3s System

I would like to find a good condition VXL 3s 1/10 scale system (motor and ESC). I would like to pay around $80. I just saw one go today for $80 that had 8 runs on it and another go a few days ago for about the same. If you have one, hit me up....I have paypal ready. I have a new one lined up but need another for a project I'm working on....

thanks,

-Matt
Old 06-07-2011, 01:19 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default VXL

I have two I can offer you.

1 setup will be coming out of my Stampede 4x4 tomorrow. It has somewhere in the neighborhood of 10-15 runs on it. Light usage...generally don't run for more than 10 mins at a time due to having to get back in the house and help with the babies. This combo is $90 shipped.

The other one I can offer is from a VXL Stampede. Its the earlier version, so it is NOT waterproof. This combo is much older in age, but has about the same use due to being in a shelf queen. Due to the fact its NOT waterproof, i'd sell this one for $70