Community
Wiki Posts
Search

All I Want Is A Piston And Sleeve!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2004, 02:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default All I Want Is A Piston And Sleeve!!!

If anybody that has a hobby shop and would like to make a simple phone call for me, give a part number that is in stock, call me please. My problem is that I have been looking for a piston and sleeve since MARCH!
What is crazy is that I have tracked the part to 2 different suppliers but they don't sell to the public only hobby shops. I have given three Local Hobby Shops the chance to make money off me and now I am going to start doing more of my shopping via the NET because of my frustration. You would be too!
For the last 3 weeks, I have sat back and waited for 3 Hobby Shops to make one simple phone call. I have seen this part go out of stock 3 times in the last 5 months and now they have 2 left and won't get any more till late October.

If you are willing to help, please email me your number and I will call you. Thank you
Old 08-30-2004, 04:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Well, imagine that, I have already had a Hobby Shop contact me, It is paid for and will be shipped within 24 hours. Thank you for the help Robbie and Rob!