Wiki Posts
Search

Electric touring car wanted

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2004, 11:01 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default Electric touring car wanted

Here is the deal, I doubt anyone will want it but before it goes on ebay, here it goes. I had a friend who owed me some cash, had none, had a circuit city credit card, tired of waiting, made him buy me some things lol. I have new and still shrink wrapped PS2 games,

Strarsky and Hutch
BMX XXX
Spawn Armegaddon
Midnight Club 2
The Sims Bustin out
SSX3
Freedom Fighters

and a brand new seal not broken PS2. I am looking for a nice electric touring car to add to my race car collection. Something along the lines of a XXX S, TC3, anything like that, no RTR's. A nice ESC would definately be a plus because this gaming gear is just under 500 dollars and still shrink wrapped, I am an Xboxer myself and sold my PS2 for that last year so I have no real interest in it. Other options would be a synthesised M8 or a CE charger and PS. If no one wants all of this, it will go on ebay. I am an honest dealer, I have dealt with at least 5 people on this board in the last month or two alone. My ebay name is 89stang306 and I have 100% positive feedback both buying and selling so let me know if you are interested. Thanks for looking.

Jay
Old 04-05-2004, 12:28 PM
Tech Apprentice

I have a FT TC3 but not looking for trade thow, LMK
Old 04-05-2004, 12:42 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)

E-mail me at [email protected] I might be interested.
Old 04-05-2004, 12:59 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

You have mail, Roush, love the car but at the moment, if I invest in one more class, my wife is going to kill me, seriously lol. I had promised to leave this addiction last year at the end of the season, and I did. Completely sold out. This year, I missed it so bad I went back in head first. Both the cars in my sig plus a 12L3 have been bought in the last month not to mention all the batteries, lathes, chargers, and all the other supporting equipment, it is going to be at least 3 months before I can drop any substantial cash and still be able to sleep in my own bed with both eyes closed.
Old 04-05-2004, 04:25 PM
Tech Regular

I have a yokomo SSG SD rolling chassis if you are interested. No trades though. LMK
Old 04-05-2004, 04:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

Dude I know the feeling, "not one more car!!!!!" been there done that...lol. Thats fine.
Old 04-06-2004, 02:36 PM
Tech Adept

I have a TC3 setup for carpet w/ about $350 worth of parts (enough to build another car)