Wiki Posts
Search

WTB 4wheel buggy or XXXTCR

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 03:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)
Default WTB 4wheel buggy or XXXTCR

Looking for a 4 wheel buggy, B44, XXX4, maybe the new kyosho.... would like a brushless motor OR servo and maybe a lipo with it, IF it takes saddle lipos.

And if i cant find anything like that, i would be interested ina XXXT CR with parts, ets, motor, or servo.

PST me with pics or price, or post up here... got 300 in paypal waiting
Old 02-28-2010, 12:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dlewis4
Looking for a 4 wheel buggy, B44, XXX4, maybe the new kyosho.... would like a brushless motor OR servo and maybe a lipo with it, IF it takes saddle lipos.

And if i cant find anything like that, i would be interested ina XXXT CR with parts, ets, motor, or servo.

PST me with pics or price, or post up here... got 300 in paypal waiting
Still looking??

I have a B44, great buggy, just not into off-road. It is a roller, but I can offer the following items with it...

1 - Speed Passion Granturismo BL Speedo V1.1
1 - LRP X11 Vector 4.5 BL motor
1 - JConcepts unpainted body and wing
Tires.... and Maxapps LIPO (not in the picture) with it...

I must tell you, that the both front and rear shock tower need to be replaced, they got "sanded" down by a someone that was trying the buggy out. per Stomer the cost for the Front (ASC9703) is 13.95 and the Rear (ASC9704) is 12.95.

The only think you will need is a servo, sorry but I do not have a servo to go with it... The servo I had in it was 125.00 servo...

Some of the pictures are attached.... IMFR Red step pins are not in the pictures below, but they are new, all four...

Let me know what you think...
Barry
Attached Thumbnails WTB 4wheel buggy or XXXTCR-b44_1.jpg   WTB 4wheel buggy or XXXTCR-b44_5.jpg   WTB 4wheel buggy or XXXTCR-b44_7.jpg   WTB 4wheel buggy or XXXTCR-sp_gm_speedo.jpg   WTB 4wheel buggy or XXXTCR-lrp_4_5.jpg