Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

ygpm
Old 10-08-2009, 04:37 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by prettyboy
Take a look at what i have NO TRADES

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...t-rr-sale.html
That's all he's got is trades. Went through my entire collection for days and still no deal.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (98%+)

OKay guys, first off it says trades on the ad, if yall don't want to trade then don't pOst on here. Second, he didn't have exactly what I want, an lsp and a mp7 that was a homemade truggy that was disassembled, i want a roller or artr, not a pile of parts. There is no need for hatridnof any kind, can we all just get along like us rc guys should. This is a community not a boxing ring. Thanks for all the offers I just haven't found what I want yet, or the guys don't want to trade, who can blame them in this economy. Have a nice day guys
Old 10-08-2009, 06:00 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dirt_oval
OKay guys, first off it says trades on the ad, if yall don't want to trade then don't pOst on here. Second, he didn't have exactly what I want, an lsp and a mp7 that was a homemade truggy that was disassembled, i want a roller or artr, not a pile of parts. There is no need for hatridnof any kind, can we all just get along like us rc guys should. This is a community not a boxing ring. Thanks for all the offers I just haven't found what I want yet, or the guys don't want to trade, who can blame them in this economy. Have a nice day guys
No hatrid (sp) dude. Just stating all you had was trades. And I told you the MP7 could have been assembled, I just wasn't doing it for no interest. Remember: I spent 2 days assembling and reconditioning my LSP. No problem; it needed done anyway, but don't have time to fix up all my RCs for you to say NO THANKS on a trade. Like I said I would have assembled the MP7 if you had interest. SHEESH relax....
Old 10-08-2009, 10:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

I have a super clean Kyosho ST-RR for sale, make me a reasonable offer and I will ship it for free, I am asking 325.00, its in EXCELLENT shape! Find my listing thru my name, thanks!!