I need a new car!

Old 10-26-2008, 11:26 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default I need a new car!

I am really looking for something along the lines of a Aftershock or LST roller. I want one with or without electronics. My plans are to stick a LRP .28 and all RPM arms on the car. So I am just looking for a roller. I'm hoping not to spend more then 150 on the truck either but let me know the price. Also If you have a RTR one or ARTR let me know but may be a couple weeks before i can get all the money.

*OR*

Some other GOOD brand nitro. Except the maxx. Don't want another one of those. Really like big blocks but may take something like a revo. Must be 4WD and a Monster truck/truggy/buggy.

Shoot me pictures and prices please.

Thanks,
LosiLST
Old 10-27-2008, 05:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 134 (100%+)
Default lst

i have a lst that has been sitting for a while and can let it go for 250.00 plus shipping , off to work now
Old 10-27-2008, 06:29 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (80%+)
Default AfterShock

I have an AfterShock RTR:
http://www.mikevanhorn.com/AfterShock/AfterShock.html

$250 shipped to US 48.

OR

LST2 RTR Like new:
http://www.mikevanhorn.com/LST2/LST2.html

$400 shipped to US 48.

OR

Mammoth with LRP Z-28 AND JP-3 pipe RTR:
http://www.mikevanhorn.com/Mammoth/Mammoth.html

$450 shipped to US 48.

I also have another Mammoth all stock with alum front arms and a few other small hop-ups for $300 shipped.

I also have a Savage, CEN Matrix, MGT, and several others.
Old 10-27-2008, 07:53 AM
Tech Adept

i have a .21 converted tmaxx with a force .21,sportwerks one peice pipe and a few small upgrades. ill take 150 roller or 200 with the motor pipe and servos. its a very nice truck just rebuilt the whole thing. its not just a .21 on the stock chassis its the extended .21 chassis
Old 10-27-2008, 09:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LosiLST
I am really looking for something along the lines of a Aftershock or LST roller. I want one with or without electronics. My plans are to stick a LRP .28 and all RPM arms on the car. So I am just looking for a roller. I'm hoping not to spend more then 150 on the truck either but let me know the price. Also If you have a RTR one or ARTR let me know but may be a couple weeks before i can get all the money.

*OR*

Some other GOOD brand nitro. Except the maxx. Don't want another one of those. Really like big blocks but may take something like a revo. Must be 4WD and a Monster truck/truggy/buggy.

Shoot me pictures and prices please.

Thanks,
LosiLST
Hi
I have the truck your looking for and I live in Wa. too...where about where do you located? you can look at the truck before you buy it....
PS. It is the losi LST2 RTR
Old 10-27-2008, 10:18 AM
Tech Regular

I'm on the west side of the mountains by Tacoma, Puyallup area. I would be interested but need a lot more info.
Old 10-27-2008, 10:24 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by rccrazy_racer

$250 shipped to US 48.

OR

LST2 RTR Like new:
http://www.mikevanhorn.com/LST2/LST2.html

$400 shipped to US 48.

OR

$450 shipped to US 48.

I also have another Mammoth all stock with alum front arms and a few other small hop-ups for $300 shipped.

I also have a Savage, CEN Matrix, MGT, and several others.

Okay Can i get more information about the Mammoth and Aftershock? Like the fuel used and how much and what alll is included in both and so on.
Old 10-27-2008, 10:57 AM
Tech Regular

All stock, I use Trinity 20% in all my trucks...probably about 1-1 1/2 gallons on it. Body is in excellent shape. Everything on it is in good condition...not all beat up.

$250 shipped to US 48.

Again, Trinity 20%, less than 1/2 gallon on the motor, truck looks really nice. I have two bodies for this one. I believe it has a HiTec steering servo...I'll have to check when I get home. I have plenty of wheels/tires for it in the pics...I'll let the originals go with it (not the ones on it - Wabash and crime fighters)...unless you want to offer more. The $450 would include the two bodies, the LRP and pipe, and rx/tx plus stock tires.

$450 shipped to US 48.

I also have another Mammoth all stock with alum front arms and a few other small hop-ups.

This truck has the stock motor, starts on 2nd or 3rd pull after priming. I have MGT wheels/tires on it, body is in decent shape, a few aluminum parts, Trinity 20%...about a gallon on it.

$300 shipped.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:10 AM
Tech Regular

well right now the aftershock is looking most affordable but may be a couple weeks for me to save all the cash. What all is included with the AFT?
Old 10-27-2008, 11:15 AM
Tech Regular

Default AFT??

AFT?? You mean AfterShock, I assume. It comes with the Truck, motor and elecs, rx/tx, wheels and tires, rx battery (rechargeable), stock rims/tires. Not sure what radio I have in it...I think the one in the pics sold with another truck, but it will come with one. Probably an HPI stock set or Ofna stock set...but it will get you going.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:18 AM
Tech Regular

yeah okay, what happened to the original JR radio in it? and are both sets of tires in the pictures included?
Old 10-27-2008, 11:47 AM
Tech Regular

I had the original radio, but took it out to run my spektrum system in it a while back. I have it for sale seperately in another post...along with a bunch of others. Yes, it comes with the tires on it and the originals in the background in the pics. $250 shipped is pretty low since shipping will be around $30-40 on a truck this size. I can ship it with no radio for $225 if you'd rather...just let me know.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:08 PM
Tech Regular

Oh yeah i know that it is expensive to ship. After reading my last post it came off mean sounding and thats not what I was trying to do. Any radio system as long as it works will do i was just curious what happened to the stock one. how much more to include the stock radio?