1/10 oval truck

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2008, 10:00 AM
Tech Initiate

Default 1/10 oval truck

foam tires low suspension oval body more
Old 06-15-2008, 10:01 AM
Tech Initiate

maybe brushless or it could just be nitro i will pay cash!!!!
Old 06-16-2008, 12:11 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

are you looking for dirt oval? or paved oval??

I have a semi-ready to run RC10GT that I got in a lot...

It will need a steering servo and receiver pack - has an OS CVr motor (not sure of its condition - have tried starting it), and the stock RC10Gt pipe...

Will include a dirt oval truck body - this was handmade by the guy I bought it from

Looking for $100 plus shipping...

I also have a 2nd dirt oval truck body (handmade by the same guy), unpainted and unmounted - still have the lexan paper on it...I'll sell this body for $35 shipped...

Also have a 2nd OS CVr motor (again, unsure of its condition - but should start) $40 shipped...This motor has its crank cut for the GT

PM me your email address for pics...

If you are looking for electric, I can't help you there other than offer a Brand New, never opened Hara Twister 2.2 Carbon. I got it as a prize, but didn't need it - looking for $110 shipped...
Old 06-16-2008, 01:53 PM
Tech Initiate

u got pics
Old 06-16-2008, 02:47 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by zack54321
u got pics
what do you want pics of?? PM me you email addy - and I'll send them over
Old 06-21-2008, 08:57 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by zack54321
u got pics
Pics are on the way....

Here is what I've sent:

The chassis, 1 OS CV motor (I thought it was a CVr, but I was wrong), stock RC10 pipe, motor mount, and black truck body, plus a set of front and rear wheels (didn't have them handy when I took the pics) - for $100 plus shipping (send me you zip so i can give you a shipping amount)...Will need a steering servo, receiver pack, clutch and clutch bearings...I do have a 17t clutch bell for the truck, just wasn't in the pics...I also have noticed that the truck does have a slipper eliminator setup on it - something most dirt cars usually run..

a 2nd OS CV motor (with the small air filter), with its crank cut for a RC10GT - $40 shipped...

Also have sending over pics of a Fantom FR15 motor (like all these, unsure of the condition since I havent started them) - $40 shipped

Unpainted dirt oval truck body, handmade still with covering on the lexan - $35 shipped..

Also have a pic of 2 spare pipes that I won't use with this setup - $10 shipped.

Here is a link to all the pics - http://picasaweb.google.com/Kaybo191...tTruck_ForSale

Willing to do it all as a package for $215 shipped
Old 06-22-2008, 02:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I have 2 dirt oval trucks.....The first one is a custom b4,cut lightened chassis with a novak gtb,murfdogg stock motor and a new futaba 9351....Truck was set up by Matt Murphy from murfdogg motors......The same type of truck won expert stock truck at the west coast dirt oval nationals at Racers Haven hobbies........The b4trucks are so fast that the guys with t4`s and xxxt complained and now we run the b4`s in there own class.......I also have 4 batteries packs to go with it..

The other truck I have is a brand new built Losi AD1 with a carbon fiber chassis....The truck has dirt oval shock towers that require the use of on road shock.......The truck still needs finishing..I also have a nib O.S. .18 tz to go with it.....I have everything to finish the build but the on road shocks,and a body.....

Let me know if you are interested..I could work some pics up later....