Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Brushless Setup

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2003, 06:41 AM
Ian
Tech Regular

oops sorry to the original poster ....just notice this is a Wanted to Buy thread
Old 05-02-2003, 07:17 AM
Tech Adept

All I can say is you don't know how to set up the novak and your facts are all wrong or you are just spouting off to sell your set-up. If the later is the case then please do it somewhere else. Your precious Lehner is nothing to write home about and won't beat the Novak or the Hacker. And for your info the Novak is compared to a 10t not a 13t.
I did say if you are running a EMAXX the Novak is not the way to go.
Old 05-02-2003, 08:31 AM
Tech Adept

I agree with denny. On 6 cells pack your lehner will never beat a novak system. Yes with 9 cells pack you will beat me but this pack dont fit in my xxxt. Why should I pay the double?? I dont say that your precious lehner is not good but this motor wont fit in my car. Its not because that you pay the double for your motor that you will be the faster.You must match the motor with the car. In emaxx your motor will be good but not in a touring car. Please read review!!!!!
Old 05-05-2003, 10:16 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by DENNY
All I can say is you don't know how to set up the novak and your facts are all wrong or you are just spouting off to sell your set-up. If the later is the case then please do it somewhere else. Your precious Lehner is nothing to write home about and won't beat the Novak or the Hacker. And for your info the Novak is compared to a 10t not a 13t.
I did say if you are running a EMAXX the Novak is not the way to go.
Setting record straight:-
Hello,
We were a bit off in our claims of 10 turn power. We never actually made an
official review but the box specs are a comparison. You hobby shop should not
base technical information from a "Magazine". They can be "less than accurate"
at times. So far we have sold a lot of Super Sport Brushless Motors and most
racers/users are reporting power output right about the same as a 12 or maybe an
11 turn motor. For onroad it's a lot closer to 12 turn speed. Most folks have
been gearing it just like they would normally gear a high RPM stock motor.

If you need further assistance, please let me know, we're glad to help.

Thank you for contacting Novak Electronics, if I have not completely answered
your question please let me know. You can find complete service information in
the SERVICE section of our website. Instruction manuals are in the Download
Section of our website.

Charlie Suangka,
Novak Electronics
18910 Teller Ave
Irvine CA, 92612
Ph 949-833-8873
Fx 949-833-1631

[email protected]
www.teamnovak.com

Denny - I think your words against him is a lil bit harsh in saying he doesnt know how to setup the Novak and also saying he is spouting his sale.I my self has been running 9-11t motor and i know my novak was never comparable that power range.I'm not sure whether i did the right thing in pasting Novak reply to me here.But if they reply me that way I suppose this is for consumer knowledge. So i suppose there's no harm
Old 05-05-2003, 04:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

OKI think I get it now, so who has what for sale? Please LMK what you have and how much. I am ready to buy!!!!!
Old 05-05-2003, 05:46 PM
Tech Adept

I still have the Novak system for sale. LMK

WILEY
I understand what Novaks response is however, Manufactures tend to under estimate as to have buyers happier with the product being better than advertised as opposed to being worse. I have ran my System against some strong 10 turns and have had no problem with lack of power.

Never the less, they all make good systems and they all have pros and cons. It really comes down to what the application is.