Wiki Posts
Search

WTTF: Nitro-powered

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 04:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)
Default WTTF: Nitro-powered

For some time now, I've had a warm spot for my Tamiya TA02 collection. Well, that candle has since faded, and am interested in nitro. For now, I'm not narrowing the field to anything particular(on-road or off-road wise) but I'm entertaining offers. May entertain other non-nitro offers as well. Try me.

I have 2 complete TA02 rolling chassis' w/ bodies for them, one having the wide-arm conversion and TLT tires/rims, as well as alum. threaded shocks. I have everything for it to convert back to short A-arm on-road as well.
Depending on what you have to offer, I can offer up motors for both(stock or modified) and an ESC and Rx(75Mhz AM) for one of them. Here are some pics.

The last pic shows spare parts and gears, and the parts needed to convert back to short-arm. I also have some brand new Tamiya Hummer tires (just like the BFGs)

As stated before, will entertain almost any trade offers, but looking for nitro. Thanks!!
Old 02-07-2007, 12:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (94%+)

not sure what you are looking for but I have a nitro 1/8th buggy that I would see and I also have a nitro monster truck that I have for sell if you would like more info please e-mail me at [email protected]