R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: Wanted to Buy

Old 01-29-2007, 01:12 PM   #1
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default wtb a revo

Looking for a revo 3.3 i plan on racing so if it has different motor or none at all its fine. let me know what you have
have cash and elecrtic stuff to trade
NORCARRACING.COM
DrunkMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 06:16 AM   #2
Tech Regular

I have a standard revo, forward only, close ratio two speed, titanium pivot balls, aluminum push rods, 23mm pro-line hubs, wabash wheels, single servo coversion, os engine, ready to race. I have the 3.3 chassis new in package I will include in the deal if you want. I have all the original manuals and tools/chargers that cam with it. All you need is a receiver and you are good to go. the electronic starter and stuff are all removed so you need to bump start this baby. I am sure there are things I am missing but this was barely raced. $275 plus shipping if you are interested I can send pics.
chach is offline   Reply With Quote