Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wanted: Team or Racer TC3

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2003, 02:51 PM
Tech Regular

Default Wanted: Team or Racer TC3

I'm looking to buy a Associated FT, Team, Racer or RTR TC3. You can either PM me or send me a email at [email protected]
Thanks.
Old 02-27-2003, 05:16 PM
Tech Regular

^^^
Old 03-05-2003, 12:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default tc3

hey I got a ft tc3 with lots of parts, tries and rally kit for sell
let me know what you looking to spend

e:mail me: [email protected]
Old 03-07-2003, 08:57 PM
Tech Regular

YGM
Old 03-08-2003, 07:35 AM
Tech Adept

I have for sale a team Tc3. Which has the following on the car. Blue aluminum cvd's, Blue aluminum screws, Blue aluminum battery strap, blue aluminum motor cam,motor heat sink and monster motor heat sink, hardcore servo/transponder mount, white rpm ball cups, blue titanium links, blue aluminum threaded shocks. It has the carbon shaft not the aluminum shaft. I was in the process of replacing the bottom chassis aluminum screws with steel screws. It also comes with a full set of megenta foams, a plastic battery strap, extra diff, extra metal diff outdrives and a set of plastic out drives, four front hub carriers, one extra front caster block, a extra motor cam, 3 rear hub carriers, one front and one rear a arm both graphite, one rf and one lr chassis stiffner, a set of nerf bars, 4 composite cvd bones plus 3 composite cvd's which are built, 3 spur gears which are 69,72 and 78. A full set of plastic diff out drives are on the car. It also comes with two white,two yellow, two purple,two copper,two red,four gold,four blue, two silver and two green shock springs. It also comes with two #3 pistons, six#2 pistons and four #1 pistons. There are two Protoform Dodge stratus bodies one has a few cracks and the other is only cut out but has not been mounted. I have pic's of everything and I'm selling it for $200 buyer pays shipping.