Community
Wiki Posts
Search

fast cash for MGT!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2006, 09:19 PM
Tech Adept

Default fast cash for MGT!

looking for a MGT as RTR or roller. i pay fast verified paypal cash. Im looking for a nice deal not a $300 stocker. Please email me at [email protected] OR add me on AIM ' resalewarehouse ' I will respond ASAP shouldnt be over an hour unless im sleeping or at work (6am-2pm PST) thanks!ks
Old 02-27-2006, 04:19 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Resale_Warehous
looking for a MGT as RTR or roller. i pay fast verified paypal cash. Im looking for a nice deal not a $300 stocker. Please email me at [email protected] OR add me on AIM ' resalewarehouse ' I will respond ASAP shouldnt be over an hour unless im sleeping or at work (6am-2pm PST) thanks!ks

I have a friend that recently bought 2 of these and is selling the one to help on the cost of the pair. The one his is trying to sell is an older mgt with a new Orion Wasp .28, RC Solutions rollcage, and the JR SX3 radio. I believe he might have a full set of tires and wheels extra and possibly some other spare parts. I am not sure on what all else has been upgraded on it I will talk to him today at work and try to get more specs on it today and post more info as I get it. I know he paid $800 for the pair of them and was trying to get at least $400 for this one if not he said something about parting it out. I will find out all the info I can and get back to you.

Randy
Old 03-02-2006, 02:36 PM
Tech Adept

Just moved and got the interenet back,,, all ready for your emails and messages
Old 03-02-2006, 03:09 PM
Tech Adept

Well I am going to buy the one that my buddy has for sale. He is pulling out the motor and replacing it with the stock one (TT .21). I would like to have the radio and the cage off of it. I would be willing to sell it minus the cage and radio if you are interested in it (I know you said no stockers) let me know and maybe we can work something out. I am gettin it for a good price and just want the cage and radio so I could let it go VERY reasonable as a roller w/motor.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:06 PM
Tech Adept

im interested, message me on aim my name is resalewarehouse
Old 03-03-2006, 04:36 AM
Tech Adept

Resale you have PM.
Old 03-03-2006, 11:49 AM
Tech Adept

online now awaiting more messages
Old 03-03-2006, 07:22 PM
Tech Adept