Wiki Posts
Search

SMC RF-170-2S ESCs

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2017, 11:46 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 19 (91%+)
Default SMC RF-170-2S ESCs

Have 3 of these ESCs for sale, one used for stock class(no fan) and 2 used for mod. These are a great ESC as they are super smooth and have controllable punch, drive and brake frequencies and throttle/brake mapping. Pretty much all the features you would find in a hobbywing pro series without the preset modes(who uses preset?).

These run super cool and have super punch., Can solder in some fresh wire (specify yuour gauge) at buyers request. These are 115 new (RF-170-2S with program box).

Asking for 60 shipped each, 55 shipped for one with fan. I also have one probram box that I can sell for 20 shipped. All are in great condition, no scratches, no issues. There are THREE total.

Old 09-27-2017, 04:27 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

PM Sent.
Old 10-02-2017, 04:52 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Pm sent
Originally Posted by boostedRN
Have 3 of these ESCs for sale, one used for stock class(no fan) and 2 used for mod. These are a great ESC as they are super smooth and have controllable punch, drive and brake frequencies and throttle/brake mapping. Pretty much all the features you would find in a hobbywing pro series without the preset modes(who uses preset?).

These run super cool and have super punch., Can solder in some fresh wire (specify yuour gauge) at buyers request. These are 115 new (RF-170-2S with program box).

Asking for 60 shipped each, 55 shipped for one with fan. I also have one probram box that I can sell for 20 shipped. All are in great condition, no scratches, no issues. There are THREE total.

Old 10-12-2017, 09:25 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Pm sent