R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 04-15-2017, 11:49 AM   #1
Tech Initiate
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Losi Truggy

I am selling my nitro Losi 3.0 truggy. Ive had it for one season but only hit two races with it. The motor is Picco Boost 5tx. Its the version with ceramic bearings. Motor has arround a gallon on it and has a lot of pop and good compression. The pipe is a picco boost mid to high pipe and has been really good on both tracks ive raced on. It has two savox servos both it good order. The steering servo is 500 0z in of torque. Not sure about the number on it as the sticker has came off. the throttle servo is a 1271 i believe. I have four sets or so of tires. I can get pictures of those if you are interested. The pictures of the truck are after the last race. It is currently on my table being cleaned and fluids changed. I have a few spares for this truck mainly arms and such. Asking $300. I can include track equpment for extra if interested. But if shipped with everything we would have to work something out with shipping as it would be hella expensive to ship it all. Thanks for looking!

newt_vdub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 09:19 PM   #2
Tech Rookie

Default Trade

Would you be interested in trading for a eb48sl with brand new 1/8th scale tekin set up, car and electronics have only been ran at one race and that was motorama this year, only thing you would need is a battery and battery straps, and your receiver, has the stock body and a custom body that used to be a pros practice body but it's in perfect shape, will come with a couple sets of tires for it also. If you're interested let me know and i can get you pictures and or more information.

Thanks,
Nichoals
Nejones2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 05:58 AM   #3
Tech Initiate
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nejones2000 View Post
Would you be interested in trading for a eb48sl with brand new 1/8th scale tekin set up, car and electronics have only been ran at one race and that was motorama this year, only thing you would need is a battery and battery straps, and your receiver, has the stock body and a custom body that used to be a pros practice body but it's in perfect shape, will come with a couple sets of tires for it also. If you're interested let me know and i can get you pictures and or more information.

Thanks,
Nichoals
Unfortunately I'm trying to get rid of all my car stuff as my tracks have closed.
newt_vdub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 08:34 AM   #4
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by newt_vdub View Post
Unfortunately I'm trying to get rid of all my car stuff as my tracks have closed.
Okay, thanks anyway.
Old 04-16-2017, 01:12 PM   #5
Tech Rookie

Check your pm
nitro29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 04:32 PM   #6
Tech Rookie

Call me interested in everything Louis 516 398 9054
nitro29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 06:05 PM   #7
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by newt_vdub View Post
Okay, thanks anyway.