Wiki Posts
Search

losi 22 3.0 with laydown and many mods

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2017, 08:59 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (92%+)
Default losi 22 3.0 with laydown and many mods

selling losi 22 3.0 with laydown with dirt tranny and many mods including x-factory rear shock mod,losi aluminum servo mounts, rear tlr brass pivot, Hd slipper spring and vented plates, New 4.0 rear aluminum plate rear hubs, 4.0 front adjustable spindles and castor blocks, aluminum servo arm, losi aluminum steering rack, proline aluminum front wing mount and aluminum losi front camber block cant remember if theres anything else right now selling as ready to run but will do just roller if u really want that. rtr comes with almost new Orion R10 pro only 1 month old, Orion VST2 pro 8.5 motor basically brand new only used for 2 races and wasn't cheap cause there isn't any left found it on ebay for $159. new Spektrum s6270 steering servo only has 2 races on it, The diff and outdrives was replaced 2 races ago as well as drive shafts. I also have fairly new Orion 7.5 XLW motor if interested. this rtr doesn't come with 2s lipo packs but I do have 2 Orion HV 5000mah batteries as well if interested. they only have bout 6 races on them so mint condition. Only thing is I don't have the laydown body I have a custom painted regular 3.0 body I use cause I didn't like the thin one that comes with laydown conbversion. the paint job is pretty sick so. I have some pro line primes I will throw in rtr package too only 1 race day on them.
$425 shipped for ready to run.NO window shoppers please thanx text 631-504-9709 please only texts I don't check mail here often at all