Wiki Posts
Search

Associated B6D w/laydown ARTR

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2017, 03:14 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default Associated B6D w/laydown ARTR

I'm selling my sons Team Associated B6D he would rather just stick to 4wd. The Laydown transmission is installed but also comes with the original parts for the standup. Car also has the aluminum servo horn 25t and aluminum D mount. Comes with all the pieces that originally came with car, pistons, pills, etc. A 69t spur is installed but also comes with the 72t spur gear. Car has had chassis protector on since being built. He started with the stand up transmission so the rear pieces of the protector have been removed in order to install the laydown but replacement pieces will be sent with car. Car will also come with original box and manual along with the painted body you see in the pics. There is a set of Jconcepts dirt webs in gold(clay) compound mounted on white jconcepts wheels included as well, tread is still decent as seen in pic. The ESC is a hobbywing Justock and works awesome, its paired with a hobbywing Xerun 17.5 motor that also runs flawless. Both the ESC and motor will come with the original boxes as well. Servo is an associated DS1015 which works great never had any problems with it. Asking $300 shipped for the whole package shipped within the states will not ship outside the U.S. so please don't ask, PayPal payment only. I will part out if the offers are right.

Old 01-29-2017, 03:16 PM
Tech Rookie

Sell it without electronics ?
Old 01-29-2017, 03:26 PM
Tech Adept

Yes for the right price
Old 01-29-2017, 03:26 PM
Tech Rookie

Default B6

Pm sent.
Old 01-29-2017, 03:28 PM
Tech Adept

Sale is pending
Old 01-29-2017, 03:30 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by TruggyRaycer
Sale is pending
Really?' I had to be the first to send you a message!
Old 01-29-2017, 03:35 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Kmaki
Really?' I had to be the first to send you a message!
Actually you were the 2nd of 3 sorry
Old 01-29-2017, 03:36 PM
Tech Adept

Car is sold thanks
Old 01-29-2017, 03:57 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

What a joke! Lmao I messaged you within seconds of you posting this. I also messaged you on your other thread where you said you have a B6d and a flow for sale and you never responded. One more person I can avoid trying to buy things from.
Old 01-29-2017, 04:02 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by AZJP
What a joke! Lmao I messaged you within seconds of you posting this. I also messaged you on your other thread where you said you have a B6d and a flow for sale and you never responded. One more person I can avoid trying to buy things from.
You are entitled to your opinion u were the 3rd person to message me and I can prove that, ur messages also just wanted me to text you, I'm not one to do that, if you had something to say just say it in the message you were already taking the time to write.
Old 01-29-2017, 04:06 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Yeah, text me as in I have questions and a life and don't have the time to log onto an rc car website to trade messages back and fourth. I sent you my first message this morning and never received a response, but your actions are indicative of laziness, and I don't want used stuff a lazy person owned--so I'm better off. Take care.
Old 01-29-2017, 04:09 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by AZJP
Yeah, text me as in I have questions and a life and don't have the time to log onto an rc car website to trade messages back and fourth. I sent you my first message this morning and never received a response, but your actions are indicative of laziness, and I don't want used stuff a lazy person owned--so I'm better off. Take care.
First car was sold local....I'm just as frustrated!