Wiki Posts
Search

Team Associated 2 Truggy rollers and a NEW buggy RTR for sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2016, 10:06 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)
Default Team Associated 2 Truggy rollers and a NEW buggy RTR for sale

*****ENTIRE LOT SOLD*******I'd like to sell all of this as 1 lot, but if I have to break it up I will. I have for sale, 2 RC8T-E truggy rollers and a BRAND NEW rc8.2E RTR.

Both of the truggy rollers were built to play with at the track and run around the park, but I never used them much. Both are imo, in very nice shape. Please refer to the pics for reference. Neither chassis have any thinning going on, just some cosmetic scratches.The drivelines are smooth and would make really good bashers or race vehicles. These are SUPER durable and always jumped incredibly well.

They will come with extra parts and a spare chassis. The tires are in good shape and still have plenty of tread on them.

The RC8.2E RTR is brand new. It was only removed from the box to save space in storage. It also comes with a NEW Factory Team motor mount and the front and back Factory team threaded shocks that are unbuilt and also new.

Also included in the deal but not pictured because I left it in my shop is an HPI 2200KV motor that was taken from my savage flux. It has some of the heatsink fins filed down to give the motor proper clearance. It was only run about 5 times and never overheated. I tend to gear very conservative.

I'd like to get $750 shipped for everything. Or we can seperate it out like this:

RC8.2E RTR w factory team parts- 325.00 shipped
RC8T-E's both rollers and parts for 425.00 shipped
HPI motor 2200KV- 55.00 shipped

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by 8IGHTROCKETX3; 07-18-2016 at 04:08 AM.
Old 07-17-2016, 10:13 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

more pics: