2 mint cond. xray 05s $350!!!!!!!!! Lots of Parts 2,000 value

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2 mint cond. xray 05s $350!!!!!!!!! Lots of Parts 2,000 value

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2005, 09:59 AM
Tech Regular

well, i didn't mean to start this .. i don't think it this is the place....

if anyone actually cares pm me and i can always e-mail you our communication.

good luck with everything and happy holidays!
Old 12-21-2005, 10:14 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Integrity

your all a bunch of hypocrites. If anyone of us had a chance to make more money we would. When u start a job u get paid a starting wage. Are u selling ur integrity by asking for a raise? Dude has every right to get as much as possible. If he ask $350 and someone wants to give him $450 then he would be stupid not to take it. So please dont try to act like u wouldnt do the same thing. Your just upset u didnt get the car. Deal with it like a grown man should.
Old 12-21-2005, 10:38 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

I don't even want the car(s), so I guess that rules me right out.

It IS a breach of integrity to agree to sell at a price then sell to a "higher bidder". And no, I would never lower myself to that so don't brush it off as "anyone would do it". It would have been an altogether different matter had he not already committed to sell it had the person come in offerint more and "won" it. It's poor business to sell the same thing twice and that's exactly what was done.

Scottrik
Old 12-21-2005, 03:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ill Factor
your all a bunch of hypocrites. If anyone of us had a chance to make more money we would. When u start a job u get paid a starting wage. Are u selling ur integrity by asking for a raise? Dude has every right to get as much as possible. If he ask $350 and someone wants to give him $450 then he would be stupid not to take it. So please dont try to act like u wouldnt do the same thing. Your just upset u didnt get the car. Deal with it like a grown man should.
Thanx who doesnt want more money
Old 12-21-2005, 04:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (95%+)

Originally Posted by Ill Factor
that statement says everything about your character

i can assure you if i put 350.00 for the price and someone came in after that with 450.00 they would be put in line like everyone else.

everyone loves money and theres nothing wrong with getting all you can but how you went about it was wrong,and if you dont see that then that says everything about your character also
Old 12-21-2005, 06:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I know who Brian is, but I don't know him personally. All I'll say is at least he had the integrity to tell you guys the truth, he could have given you some BS story about changing his mind, the dog ate it, ect. Lay off the kid...
Old 12-22-2005, 03:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 127 (100%+)
Default MOVE ON

MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIVES PEOPLE!!!!!!

I'M SURE HE GETS THE POINT

PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES AND THEN THEY LEARN FROM THEM. IT'S JUST HOW LIFE IS...........................
Old 12-22-2005, 07:25 AM
Tech Addict

It was HIS car to sell in first place........... he isnt entitled to sell it to anybody but who HE wants........
Old 12-22-2005, 09:31 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by stumper
It was HIS car to sell in first place........... he isnt entitled to sell it to anybody but who HE wants........
your right,100%

except there are rules when selling stuff here and he broke a major one items are have a price and not to be put up to the highest bidder.

that was done to avoid issues exactly like this
Old 12-22-2005, 09:33 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by polesitter61
I know who Brian is, but I don't know him personally. All I'll say is at least he had the integrity to tell you guys the truth, he could have given you some BS story about changing his mind, the dog ate it, ect. Lay off the kid...
i hear what your saying,but what he did shows his character more than admitting to what he did.

and i guarantee you one thing you would be singing a different tune if it happened to you
Old 12-22-2005, 09:50 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by RED-LINE M03
MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIVES PEOPLE!!!!!!

I'M SURE HE GETS THE POINT

PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES AND THEN THEY LEARN FROM THEM. IT'S JUST HOW LIFE IS...........................
EVERYONE deserves a second chance

but...he shows zero remorse for how he handled himself and is defending his actions.

if he got the point he would have sold it to the first guy for his posted asking price and not to the highest bidder.
Old 12-22-2005, 11:36 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by stevenmichael
that statement says everything about your character

i can assure you if i put 350.00 for the price and someone came in after that with 450.00 they would be put in line like everyone else.

everyone loves money and theres nothing wrong with getting all you can but how you went about it was wrong,and if you dont see that then that says everything about your character also

Hes 13 right? I seriously doubt he has job..............So at that age and given the cirumstances I KNOW I would have taken the $100 more......... And to say you wouldnt is probably a load.
Old 12-22-2005, 12:11 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by stumper
Hes 13 right? I seriously doubt he has job..............So at that age and given the cirumstances I KNOW I would have taken the $100 more......... And to say you wouldnt is probably a load.
id ont care if he's 10 morals are morals and his true character was shown in this deal as well as yours for agreeing with it.

i can tell you 2 things that have come from this for me
1. i will never buy or sell either one of you anything because you have shown what your character is.

2.if i posted 350.00 for everything thats what i would have sold it for

the one thing in this world you have that says everything about you is your word,if you cant give someone your word then what good are you?when i say a price i sell it at that price i dont take best offers for that i go to ebay with it.
just rememer,things like this have a way of coming back to bite you in a$$ what goes around comes around
Old 12-22-2005, 12:16 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

crap....let it go.

Old 12-22-2005, 12:33 PM
Tech Adept

jeez.... Leave the kid alone. It's over!

Somebody please kill this thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.