Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
* Spektrum RC S6040 Digital Titanium Gear High Speed Short Wire Servo SPMSS6040 ** >

* Spektrum RC S6040 Digital Titanium Gear High Speed Short Wire Servo SPMSS6040 **

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

* Spektrum RC S6040 Digital Titanium Gear High Speed Short Wire Servo SPMSS6040 **

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2016, 12:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 267 (98%+)
Default * Spektrum RC S6040 Digital Titanium Gear High Speed Short Wire Servo SPMSS6040 **

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD to Jason B.

This servo is used a decent amount but not a ton. It has been ran in a 2 wheel stock buggy it's whole life and has always worked flawlessly. It is not near worn out and has lots of life left.

The case has been notched for steering arm clearance in my B5M inabling me to run the servo as far forward as possible for that prefered balance. The wire has been shortened to fit perfectly in any B5M but will also work in many other buggies such as the 22 3.0 and many other trucks. Get it here cheap and avoid tax and shipping if you were to buy it new. Here is a LINK to all the details. Some of the factory details are as follows;

The Spektrum Servos S6040 Digital Titanium Gear High Speed model combines ultra fast .08 second transit speed with torque that 167 oz-in and titanium gears for high speed, impressive power and durability. A coreless motor provides extended motor life and smooth operation. This along with the smooth precision of a dual ball bearing output shaft, makes this an excellent upgrade servo for 1/10 scale cars and trucks. Z connectors allow compatibility with JR and Spektrum receivers; as well as any receiver that uses a Z type connector. All of these features combined make this an ideal servo for any vehicle enthusiast.

NOTE: This servo is not recommended for 1/8 scale off-road applications.

Features:

Ultra fast 0.08 second transit time with 166 oz-in of torque at 6v
Precise digital control
Coreless motor for extended motor life and provides smoother operation
Dual ball bearings provide less resistance for higher performance and longer life
Z connectors are compatible with JR and Spektrum receivers
8 inch 22 guage wire
Titanium gears for maximum durability and reliability
Overload protection
Mounting lug hight optimized for surface applications

Specifications:

Size Category: Standard
Type: Digital
Application: 1/10 Scale monster trucks, buggies and truggies
Torque: 12kg-cm / 167 oz-in @ 6V
Speed: 0.08 sec/60 degree @ 6V
Length: 40mm
Width: 20mm
Height: 37mm
Weight: 52g / 1.8 oz
Bushing Or Bearing: Bearing
Bearing: Dual
Motor Type: Coreless
Gear Type: Metal
Gear Material: Titanium
Voltage: 4.8 or 6.0V

Please see below detailed pictures and feel free to contact me with any questions. Please no offers or trades at this time. $35.00 shipped to your door. I ship same day in most cases so you will get your goods fast!

Last edited by -WHEELMAN-; 04-05-2016 at 03:38 PM.
Old 04-05-2016, 12:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 267 (98%+)

PM replied to RH Designs.
Old 04-05-2016, 03:11 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

pm sent. send info and I'll send money