12-12-2005, 08:34 PM
Join Date: Nov 2005
Futaba SkySport 4 Tx/Rx 4 Servos, Batteries - NEW!
I'm selling a complete Futaba Skysport 4 radio system. This was purchased a few years ago when I thought I was going to get into RC planes. Plans changed, and now it's time to sell the system. It does not include the original box, but everything is brand new. None of the components have ever been in an airplane before, so they're in perfect condition. Both the reciever and transmitter batteries have only been charged once, and the transmitter battery actually still reads 95%!! These are very good batteries, and an overall great quality radio system for any skill level. Both Channel 15 crystals are included. The sytem is channel 15 (72.090 mhz), for aircraft use only.
$90.00 Shipped to USA
This is truely a great deal considering it was purchased for $199 and is still virtually new.
- Futaba Skysport 4 T4VF Transmitter (trainer plug/button, NT-8JY Tx battery, and Ch.15 crystal)
- Futaba FP-R127DF 7-channel dual conversion FM reciever (Ch.15 crystal)
- FOUR Futaba S3003 Servos (All work perfectly)
- Futaba Tx & Rx wall charger (Full Charge= 15hrs, Quick Charge= 5hrs)
- Futaba NR-4QB reciever battery
- Hobbico VoltWatch On-Board battery monitor (New in package w/double sided tape)
- Futaba On/Off/charge switch for reciever
- "72 MHz Aircraft Use Only" flag for transmitter
- Bag of all hardware, screws, wires, servo linkages, aileron splitter, etc. (All you need to install the system)
My Heatware account (pilotwings119) has 13 all positive evaluations, and I have 130 (99.2%) feedback on eBay under pilotwings119. I am a very trusted seller on ShortMedia forums and various other places on the internet. Rest assured, you'll have a quality transaction with me. If you have any questions, please feel free to email, PM, or IM me anytime. Thanks
RadioPost | Wolfpack GraFX | Upgrade RC