Wiki Posts
Search

HB D815 "Tessmann Worlds Edition" 1/8 BNIB

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2016, 10:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default HB D815 "Tessmann Worlds Edition" 1/8 BNIB

I'm selling this for a friend. I don't do 1/8 scale nitro so don't know much about it. Buggy is brand new still in sealed box.

Hot Bodies D815 "Tessmann Worlds Edition" 1/8 Off Road Competition Buggy Kit

From AMain Site:
"This is the Hot Bodies D815 "Tessmann Worlds Edition" 1/8 Off Road Competition Buggy Kit. The HB D815 is the perfect evolution of the existing car, featuring many redesigned parts that turn the D812 from a worthy challenger into a definite winner in the right hands. A series of refinements like an improved center drivetrain, aluminum servo saver arm and sintered brake pads takes the D815 up a few extra notches to improve its reliability and durability on the track, while the car keeps the parts that have helped make it into arguably the toughest racing buggy in the world. Fast work in the pits is a requirement for modern racers, and the D815 makes quick maintenance part of its wide repertoire, with a one-piece radio tray and split center bulkhead.

The D815 is not just your standard racing buggy - it's packed full of details that can only be seen under close inspection. Its racing heritage is evident by looking over its lightweight parts, including the diff outdrives, center inputs, spur gear, diff gears, aluminum front axles, chassis braces, shock towers, wing mount, rear wing and woven carbon fiber steering arms and rear camber link points. Signature features such as the stand-up servo mounting, monocoque suspension arms, machined aluminum outer suspension pieces and woven carbon fiber steering arms and rear camber mounts have been retained not simply because they are unique features, but because they help the D815 race hard in the toughest main events without worrying if it can finish. "

Please post here and PM me so i can keep track of interested parties.

PayPal Only not looking for trades.

SOLD.
Attached Thumbnails HB D815 "Tessmann Worlds Edition" 1/8 BNIB-img_4648.jpg   HB D815 "Tessmann Worlds Edition" 1/8 BNIB-img_4650.jpg  

Last edited by Maxxican; 03-01-2016 at 06:34 AM.
Old 02-24-2016, 08:35 AM
Tech Elite

Hump Day Bump!
Old 02-25-2016, 07:46 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

pm sent
Old 02-26-2016, 07:17 AM
Tech Elite

PMs replied and Friday bump.