Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Another MTX3 prospec w lots of parts and an optional Mugen X12 w Mugen pipe >

Another MTX3 prospec w lots of parts and an optional Mugen X12 w Mugen pipe

Another MTX3 prospec w lots of parts and an optional Mugen X12 w Mugen pipe

Old 11-18-2005, 07:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default Another MTX3 prospec w lots of parts and an optional Mugen X12 w Mugen pipe

I am selling a Mugen MTX-3 prospec w/ one excepton. This car has steel pillow balls. This car also has a titanium upper screw kit, and a Kawahara 2 speed housing as well as a titanium layshaft. The car also come with prospec engine mounts (not in the picture). It comes with 3 complete clutche kits. This is a big help if you have more than one engine as you don't have to remove the clutch to change engines. You just leave it setup and change to the next engine. There is also a ton of extra parts. Complete new Kawahara and Mugen belts. Plenty of arms, bulkheads, rear blocks, some shock parts. There is a spare used tank with the upgraded cap. There are 3 batteries, a Mugen 730mah as well as an 850 and 1000 (2 races) that I built. There is a Kawahara 5th body mount that I was too lazy to install. Almost all of the parts pictured are brand new. There are stock and larger pinion sets. There is a NIP Kawahara adjustable rear swaybar. There is a NIP 4mm Mugen prospec chassis. The chassis on the car only has one club race and the Great Lake Challenge. There really is too much too list it all. There is more stuff than listed and there may be more by the time someone gets this car. The car is pictured with brand new light blue springs. Buyer has the choice to get the used Dark Blue prospec springs instead.
Pictured as well is a brand new complete rear diff.

The 2 bodies are a Proto Caddy and a Mazda 6 in very very good shape. They come with the package as well. All the stuff listed is $345 shipped.

The following stuff is available seperately or with the car.

There is a brand new Kawahar neg diff. If the person buys the car, the diff is $50. For someone else, it is $75 shipped.

The engine. 1st off it does not come with the clutch or pipe, although the pipe is for sale. The clutch is one of the 3 with the car package. The engine is a Mugen X12 turbo. The engine has no more than 1.5 gallons of O'Donell 30%. It still runs great and really just loosened up and rips. To the buyer of the car, the engine is $110. If you want the engine seperately it is $150 shipped. The pipe and manifold are Mugen as well. There are a few dents, not bad but it is not perfect. If you buy the car or the engine, the pipe is and extra $25. IF you buy the car and the engine, I will throw the pipe/manifold in free. If someone wants just the pipe/manifold it is $45 shipped.

Hopefully you guys are not completely confused.

The fine print: I accept personal and cashiers checks (7 day hold on both due to counterfeits). USPS money orders ( no other types of money orders). I also accept paypal (no credit cards via paypal). The shipped prices are for the continental USA. I will ship to Canada and the UK at an additional cost. Please ask for a price if you live in the UK or Canada. Insurance is optional and up to the buyer to ask for it and pay for it. I would prefer all questions come via PM, but you can ask here on the thread as well. My paypal address is [email protected] which is also my email address. I have excellent feedback right here on RCtech as I have been selling off lots of stuff lately. Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails Another MTX3 prospec w lots of parts and an optional Mugen X12 w Mugen pipe-rc-sales-012.jpg   Another MTX3 prospec w lots of parts and an optional Mugen X12 w Mugen pipe-rc-sales-013.jpg   Another MTX3 prospec w lots of parts and an optional Mugen X12 w Mugen pipe-rc-sales-014.jpg   Another MTX3 prospec w lots of parts and an optional Mugen X12 w Mugen pipe-rc-sales-015.jpg  

Last edited by Scott Fisher; 11-19-2005 at 11:17 AM.
Old 11-18-2005, 07:02 PM
Tech Elite

more pics

I have the car manuals as well and the box for the engine.
Attached Thumbnails Another MTX3 prospec w lots of parts and an optional Mugen X12 w Mugen pipe-rc-sales-016.jpg   Another MTX3 prospec w lots of parts and an optional Mugen X12 w Mugen pipe-rc-sales-017.jpg   Another MTX3 prospec w lots of parts and an optional Mugen X12 w Mugen pipe-rc-sales-018.jpg  
Old 11-18-2005, 09:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)
Default bump

bump up for a good seller.
i've bought a couple of things from S. fisher before..no problems ever.
thanks
Old 11-19-2005, 10:59 AM
Tech Elite

Thanks for the bump!!

Wanted to add there are at least 8 spare new clutch bearings. Also, I replaced almost all (I think all but not sure) of the wheel and layshaft bearings only 3 races ago.

I am also dropping the price on this package to $345 shipped.
Old 11-19-2005, 06:39 PM
Tech Elite

BOING!
Old 11-20-2005, 07:11 AM
Tech Rookie

Red face mtx3

scott: YGM
Old 11-20-2005, 08:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 63 (98%+)

TTT....

your "4" looked good today....
Old 11-20-2005, 10:29 PM
Tech Elite

A little loose in the center of the corners. I think it may be MRX time.
Old 11-20-2005, 10:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 63 (98%+)

you've been saying that for about 365 days and counting..
Old 11-20-2005, 11:39 PM
Tech Elite

Now all you guys are running 1/8th cars.
Old 11-21-2005, 12:56 PM
Tech Elite

All the stuff sold pending payment.

Thanks!!
Old 11-21-2005, 04:45 PM
Tech Rookie

Talking mtx3

scott fisher: YGPP