Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Axial Yeti XL tires, rims and a set of brand new 23mm hex rims from Thunder Tiger >

Axial Yeti XL tires, rims and a set of brand new 23mm hex rims from Thunder Tiger

Axial Yeti XL tires, rims and a set of brand new 23mm hex rims from Thunder Tiger

Old 02-02-2016, 02:04 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Axial Yeti XL tires, rims and a set of brand new 23mm hex rims from Thunder Tiger

As you can see in the pictures, I have a LOT of tires purchased for the Axial Yeti XL.

The 23mm hex rims were purchased by mistake and were never used.

The 5 tires, foam inserts and rims were stock Axial Yeti XL tires that didn't glue down properly so I baked them off and haven't tried reattaching them.

The last set of tires you see with the metal bead ring are 17mm rims but are to wide for the stock Axial Yeti XL tires. Someone mentioned that you can cut them down to work, but I'm not into modifying tires. I never used them but they were purchased as used. They look new but they were attached to a vehicle once as you can tell near the 17mm hex.

I set the price at $10 because I just want these out of my basement. Just pay $10 (plus actual shipping) and let me know what you want. If I don't get any takers, I'm throwing them away.

23mm Thunder Tiger rims - $10
Axial Yeti XL rims (5 total) - $10
Axial Yeti XL tires/foams (5 total) - $10
Bead lock rims (4 total) - $10

Old 02-03-2016, 04:41 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

All sold