Search

Airtronics USB Adapter - SD-10G w/Disc

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 10:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 99 (100%+)
Default Airtronics USB Adapter - SD-10G w/Disc

SOLD!

I'm selling this Airtronics USB Adapter - SD-10G w/Disc. I just bought it thinking I needed it and opened the package and noticed I could not use it as I thought it was for a surface radio. My loss is your gain. This has been opened but not used at all. I will send priority mail once payment is received. Paypal is the only method of payment I can accept. Will ship to the lower 48. Asking 35 dollars shipped to the lower 48, I paid 49 dollars plus shipping a few days ago.

Here is a brief description:

$49.99
Quick Overview
The Airtronics SD-10G USB Adapter allows you to sync your SD-10G transmitter with your PC. This gives you the ability to save and retrieve your SD-10G's model programming to and from your PC, in addition to downloading any SD-10G firmware updates that might be available.

Thank you for looking, for quicker response please email me at picco007atyahoodotcom.

Thanks for looking.

Ronnie

Last edited by picco007; 01-05-2016 at 06:45 PM.