Wiki Posts
Search

Jammin x2 1/8 buggy and jammin X1crt 1/8 truggy

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2015, 02:04 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Jammin x2 1/8 buggy and jammin X1crt 1/8 truggy

I have decided to sell my nitros. First up is a jammin x2 buggy. Has an picco omega xt .21 in it with a jammin jp3 pipe. It is a bump start only engine. Throttle servo is a associated shv1504mg. No steering servo in it. Also needs an air filter. The buggy has a lot of upgraded parts on it. Has carbon fiber servo tray and front steering brace. 16mm shocks. Both center driveshafts are the lightened 7075 t6 shafts. 5 mm shock towers. I'm sure there is more as well that I'm forgetting. Pretty bulletproof car. Has a fairly new fuel tank on it. Tires are duratrax shotgun premounts c2 compound with the better foams they offer in them. About 60-70% left on them. No electronics other than the throttle servo. Engine still runs pretty strong, however it isn't new, so keep that in mind. It's been so long that I cannot remember what weight fluids are in the diffs or shocks. $200shipped in cont USA only.

Next up is a jammin X1 crt truggy. Rtr version with the force .28 engine, and jp1 pipe. This truggy has a solar steering servo and stock ofna throttle servo. I believe the shocks are 13mm versions. It has some sort of starter drive on it, however I've only bump started it so I don't know if that works. The engine is very strong still. Really fun to drive. Will need an air filter soon. Has the stock rtr tires on it with roughly 80% left on them. No electronics other than the servos are included. $175 shipped.

Both vehicles start and run great (obviously, you'll need to tune for your altitude). I'd keep them if there was a local track that raced them.

I'll try to post pics tonight.

Last edited by ofnaman; 12-04-2015 at 11:40 PM.
Old 12-04-2015, 11:39 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Sorry, older pics of it, the airfilter has been replaced with a cap and the wheels/tires shown have been changed. Other than that, pretty much looks the same. I took current pics, but I haven't had time to download them yet.
Attached Thumbnails Jammin x2 1/8 buggy and jammin X1crt 1/8 truggy-1.jpg   Jammin x2 1/8 buggy and jammin X1crt 1/8 truggy-2.jpg