Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
VTA wheels & tires mounted, Touring car wheels & tires mounted, 1/8th buggy tires >

VTA wheels & tires mounted, Touring car wheels & tires mounted, 1/8th buggy tires

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

VTA wheels & tires mounted, Touring car wheels & tires mounted, 1/8th buggy tires

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2015, 09:14 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default VTA wheels & tires mounted, Touring car wheels & tires mounted, 1/8th buggy tires

Guys I am cleaning stuff out and found some wheels and tires.

The first group is 4 sets of VTA wheels and tires all mounted. 2 sets look to be hardly used and the other 2 sets look used a good bit. All were ran on a carpet track.

3 sets of touring car. The 2 spoke sets have been used quiet a bit but would work for practice. The dish set is sweep wheels and tires they have only been used twice on carpet.

1 set of 1/8th buggy wheels and tires. I am completely unsure about them. They look brand new. The side wall on the tires say hooks but unsure.

Make offers for whatever you may want. I will charge shipping.

Thanks,
Wil
Old 11-23-2015, 04:05 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

PM sent