Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
HUGE TRAXXAS LOT TIRES MOTORS ESC PARTS NEW!! >

HUGE TRAXXAS LOT TIRES MOTORS ESC PARTS NEW!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HUGE TRAXXAS LOT TIRES MOTORS ESC PARTS NEW!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2015, 05:58 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)
Default HUGE TRAXXAS LOT TIRES MOTORS ESC PARTS NEW!!

SOLD****Up for sale is the 4 pole Velineon Esc and motor. Both are brand new. It was taken out of a brand new Slash 4x4 platinum. The first person to meet payment will get it. I don't ship anywhere but the continental 48 states. I will ship the day after the payment is made I always provide a delivery confirmation number Any questions, let me know. I'd like to get $100 shipped.

Next I have the brand new driveshafts, knuckles, axle carriers and hubs with the bearings that come with them. It was taken out of a brand new Slash 4x4 platinum. I'd like to get $45 shipped.

SOLD Next I have a bunch of shocks from various Slash trucks. Most are new, but there may be a pair or 2 that are slightly used. I'd like to get $20 shipped.

SOLD*****Next I have a set of 4 brand new tires and wheels taken from a brand new Slash 4x4 platinum.I'd like to get $25 shipped.

SOLD Next I have a brand new XL-5 with the Titan 12T 550 taken from a 2wd Slash. I'd like to get $30 shipped.

SOLD****Next I have a set of 4 brand new tires and wheels taken from a brand new Slash 2WD I'd like to get $20 shipped.

Next I have a brand new Slash 4x4 HCG motor mount and plate. I'd like to get $22 shipped.

Next I have a brand new 4x4 Slash platinum center diff assenbly. it comes with 2 extra spurs. I'd like to get $15 shipped.

Next I have 3 brand new bodies. 2 are from brand new 2wd slashs and the other is from a brand new 4x4 platinum. The clear body will come with decals and window masks. I'd like to get $60 shipped

Next up are various spur gears in 32p. New in package. I'd like to get $12 shipped.

SOLD Next up is a parts lot from various 2wd Slash trucks. The gear boxes are gently used and i think both chassis' are new, but i'm not 100% on that. Please refer to the pics for condition. I'd like to get $15 shipped.

SOLD Next I have a set of 4 lightly used tires and wheels taken from a 2WD Slash.
I'd like to get $15 shipped.

The first person to meet payment gets it. I don't ship anywhere but the continental 48 states. I will ship the day after the payment is made I always provide a delivery confirmation number. Any questions, let me know.

Last edited by 8IGHTROCKETX3; 11-14-2015 at 06:52 AM.
Old 11-12-2015, 07:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

pming now
Old 11-13-2015, 09:14 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I will buy the 4 new bfg tires for 4x4 slash for $25