Search

Diggity Designs DC4 LE Complete Kit Loaded with Options

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2015, 03:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default Diggity Designs DC4 LE Complete Kit Loaded with Options

-SOLD_
I am selling my personal DC4 kit. I just do not have the time to spend with it at our track and I dont like seeing it sit on my shelf, I would rather like to see someone racing it. This is not one of the 50 that were sold, it is the very first one produced. It has been updated with the newest chassis and comes with a custom one of kind top plate and a custom modified carbon driveshaft. The kit itself is fully loaded with upgrades. All four aluminum pin blocks/arm mounts, blue aluminum front CVDs, titanium turnbuckles, blue aluminum upper shock mounts, threaded hard anodized TC5/TC6 shocks with gold ti-nitride shock shafts, lightened steel rear diff outdrives, front solid axle adapter, blue aluminum wheel hex adapters, full front and rear sway bar sets, full set of tuning springs plus extra pairs of blue springs. Chassis set up mounted is the 2.25mm standard quasi narrow chassis with a one off extra flexy 2.0mm component top plate. Included as extras is the stock 2.25 quasi chassis and stock 2.0mm quasi top plate. There are a bunch of extra parts/shims/tools included and some of the stock TC4 parts as well as you can see in the pics. It was setup to run the VTA class so it includes a set of wheels and a custom painted body, there are also one set of Sweep TC tires that were barely used.

$360 shipped to the lower 48. No trades. PM for paypal. thanks.

Last edited by Diggity; 11-15-2015 at 02:43 PM.
Old 11-13-2015, 07:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

bump
Old 11-14-2015, 09:49 AM
Tech Fanatic

Weekend price of $325 shipped! Dont miss out... Shoot me a PM