Wiki Posts
Search

Serpent SRX2 MM stadium truck for sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2015, 03:42 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Serpent SRX2 MM stadium truck for sale

This is a Serpent SRX2 that has been converted to a stadium truck. This is a project that has been done by numerous Serpent team drivers such as myself. The rear shock tower is custom made by diggity designs and it comes with a spare as well as a set of SS dirt webs and clay AKA chain links. It only has one race on it. Other than that I've just ran it out in the yard a few times. I'm selling it to make way for the 4wd buggy. To whoever is interested, I can point you to a few people who have tested these trucks extensively and can help you dial it in. This truck definitely has potential. I'm aksing $375 for the roller shipped. I am firm on this price as this truck cost me well over $600 to build just as a roller. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get the pics to upload here so if interested, please PM me with your number and I can text them to you. Thanks.
Old 09-07-2015, 02:19 PM
Tech Regular

Bump
Old 09-08-2015, 06:13 PM
Tech Regular

Bump
Old 06-15-2016, 11:49 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default RE: rear shock tower

Originally Posted by elikeatts
This is a Serpent SRX2 that has been converted to a stadium truck. This is a project that has been done by numerous Serpent team drivers such as myself. The rear shock tower is custom made by diggity designs and it comes with a spare as well as a set of SS dirt webs and clay AKA chain links. It only has one race on it. Other than that I've just ran it out in the yard a few times. I'm selling it to make way for the 4wd buggy. To whoever is interested, I can point you to a few people who have tested these trucks extensively and can help you dial it in. This truck definitely has potential. I'm aksing $375 for the roller shipped. I am firm on this price as this truck cost me well over $600 to build just as a roller. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get the pics to upload here so if interested, please PM me with your number and I can text them to you. Thanks.
Hey, where can I get the rear shock tower for the srx2 mm truck?
Old 06-19-2016, 04:55 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Glen H
Hey, where can I get the rear shock tower for the srx2 mm truck?
Look up diggity designs on Facebook. Send him a message. The last one I got was 30 shipped