Wiki Posts
Search

FS TLR 22 2.0

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2015, 06:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 155 (99%+)
Default FS TLR 22 2.0

I am selling my lightly used Tlr 22 2.0 buggy. This car has been on the track about 8-10 race nights total. I spaced out like an idiot one of those nights and went out for 1 qualifier without a chassis protector but other than that it has had a protector on it the entire time. That one run was not enough to even notice on the bottom tho. Car is set up as mid motor but comes with all rear motor parts if you want them. Will also come with a mid motor Losi Cab forward body. Car has aluminum front pivot, aluminum front ball stud mount, bell crank steering system and the rest is pretty much stock. Only selling because I'm getting out of RC. Car has been ran on a soft indoor clay track its entire life. I'm listing the from my phone and it's not the easiest to upload pics so please PM me your email addy or a phone number and I'll gladly send you pics. Looking to get 240 shipped to your door. That's a steal
Old 08-22-2015, 07:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 155 (99%+)

Bump it up