Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Mp9 with Clocked RC Concept motor and Mp9e for sale. >

Mp9 with Clocked RC Concept motor and Mp9e for sale.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mp9 with Clocked RC Concept motor and Mp9e for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2015, 05:06 AM
8RC
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default MP9 and MP9e roller blowout.

Selling two rollers, both have new chassis with one weekend of racing on them. Both the cars were rebuilt and the electric was changed from a tekno chassis to Kyosho chassis so the battery tray, and servo and rx boxes are brand new. Both really nice cars, they also have new bodies on the that are pretty much matching.

I want to sell everything Kyosho I have, one package. I've got tons of spares, too many to really list. Suspension parts galore, setup inserts, arms, backup shocks, a brand new set of front aluminum steering knuckles. No expense spared on either of these cars and with brand new chassis' there's a ton of life in them.

Here's a brief list of what will be coming in the package: (both rollers include servos, high voltage hitec servo's in nitro car)

#1. MP9 roller, new chassis with one weekend on it since a full rebuild was done. Has a brand new FTW body on it, great for a practice body.

-Starter box fit for the car (can include the lipo for it)
-Pit caddy, must have for nitro for guys looking to get into it.
-Almost a gallon of byrons, if local!

#2 MP9e roller, basically a new car. everything was rebuilt other than the gear boxes, if you see rollers going for $350 bucks on feel free to grab them but you won't be getting as nice of stuff as you will with this deal.

#3 Parts bins, too much to list. Tons of clutch parts, really gives you room to play with clutch. Hinge pins, shock pins, shocks, springs, arms, extra shocks. too much to list. For a serious buyer I can go through and inventory everything.

#4 Tires: 30 plus practice tires. Practice tires are great to have, some of them are good enough to race on but tires are one of the biggest expense in RC.

The parts and the tires are what add up. This is a good deal.

For everything, with servo's I'm asking $1600. I'd like to see everything go as a full package but if someones interested we can talk about different packages, but please don't waste my time with lowball offers or want to buy individual things. Thanks

1600 OBO, make me an offer or text me at (206) 802-8289 to discuss a deal

Last edited by 8RC; 06-05-2015 at 12:00 AM.
Old 06-05-2015, 12:12 AM
8RC
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

why is the image uploader on here still a joke?

I have some pictures of everything I have, if you're interested the fastest way is to text me. (206) 802-8289

Last edited by 8RC; 06-05-2015 at 12:17 AM. Reason: RCTECH's UPLOADING SOFTWARE IS A FUCKING JOKE