Wiki Posts
Search

Hot Bodies D812 1/8 Buggy w/Reds Engine Almost RTR *BRAND NEW*

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2015, 06:44 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default Hot Bodies D812 1/8 Buggy w/Reds Engine Almost RTR *BRAND NEW*

I built this a few months back for this season hoping to get back into 1/8 and now I am just getting out of RC all together. Besides the RC4 transponder which is like new ALL items are brand new, never been outside, never started, never ran, never powered up, however you want to say it its new and unused. Car is complete with Reds Racing R5R racing engine along with Reds 2104 pipe and XS manifold. Both servos are Savox 2274SG High Voltage Brushless servos. Car comes with custom painted ProLine Bulldog body from Haigh Designs here on Rc Tech (He does awesome work), it will also have the new unpainted stock body. RC4 transponder is installed as well. Car has the original radio tray so I included two of the RB Concepts lipo batteries so mods dont have to be done. I will throw in a Reedy lipo as well so if you get the new V2 radio tray or want to mod the original. I have all packaging for everything that the car comes with except the pouch for the transponder. As you can see this is real close to being an RTR. I am also throwing in a brand new Ofna starter box that hasnt even been fully put together with two Protek Lipo batteries (1 old 1 new) to power it. I would really like to keep this car whole but for the right offers I may consider piecing it out. Asking $875 for the car as a whole with starter box shipped within the states. Great deal for a great combo if you want to get into 1/8 on a budget. Any questions or for additional pics please message me. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by TruggyRaycer; 05-22-2015 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Changed price
Old 05-20-2015, 08:27 AM
Tech Adept

^^
Old 05-22-2015, 08:48 AM
Tech Adept

Price change
Old 05-22-2015, 09:50 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)