Search

TWO Axial Exo Terra 4wd Buggies - Gettin' Out Sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2015, 09:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default TWO Axial Exo Terra 4wd Buggies - Gettin' Out Sale

The Exo Terra rollers are SOLD.

All the guts are still available: radios, brushless systems. Will create a separate thread for them once I get everything dis-assembled:
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...batteries.html

Gettin' out of the hobby sale. Would prefer to sell as package deals, or even better, one big package deal.

#1) Copper Exo Terra with 8.5T brushless system, Spektrum DX4C radio, aluminum shocks, metal gear servo (Savox I think), aluminum servo horn.
$375 shipped in the US.

#2) Yellow Exo Terra with Tekin RS 13.5 brushless system, Futaba 2.4 GHz radio, Traxxas servo, aluminum motor mount, aluminum rear shock mounts, modded (not by me) rear end so shocks mount to a rear shock tower (included). See photos, rear arms have been modified to allow clearance for this. $325 shipped in the US.

T-Bone front bumpers on both vehicles too.

All plastic spare parts (including stock motor mount and new front arms) will go to the first buyer.

LiPo batteries can be included with package deal for $25 each.

Buy it all for $700 shipped int eh US and I will throw in an Onyx 230 Lipo charger too.

Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails TWO Axial Exo Terra 4wd Buggies - Gettin' Out Sale-img_1342.jpg   TWO Axial Exo Terra 4wd Buggies - Gettin' Out Sale-img_1360.jpg   TWO Axial Exo Terra 4wd Buggies - Gettin' Out Sale-img_1363.jpg  

Last edited by Hawk6; 05-17-2015 at 07:17 PM.
Old 05-16-2015, 09:23 AM
Tech Master

#1) Copper Exo additional photos:
Attached Thumbnails TWO Axial Exo Terra 4wd Buggies - Gettin' Out Sale-img_1357.jpg   TWO Axial Exo Terra 4wd Buggies - Gettin' Out Sale-img_1358.jpg   TWO Axial Exo Terra 4wd Buggies - Gettin' Out Sale-img_1359.jpg  
Old 05-16-2015, 09:25 AM
Tech Master

And, #2) Yellow.

Please note in the third photo, the rear shocks are mounted directly to the rear arms instead of to a small shock mount piece that normally is used. I assumed this was from the previous owner who had the top of the rear shocks mounted to a shock tower instead of to the roll cage.

The result is, as is, this is a bit of a low rider. So, to make it stock, buyer will need to find/buy/ make small lower rear shock mounts to attach to the arms.
Attached Thumbnails TWO Axial Exo Terra 4wd Buggies - Gettin' Out Sale-img_1351.jpg   TWO Axial Exo Terra 4wd Buggies - Gettin' Out Sale-img_1353.jpg   TWO Axial Exo Terra 4wd Buggies - Gettin' Out Sale-img_1352.jpg   TWO Axial Exo Terra 4wd Buggies - Gettin' Out Sale-img_1348.jpg  

Last edited by Hawk6; 05-17-2015 at 06:30 AM.
Old 05-16-2015, 11:09 AM
Tech Master

Feel free to make offers on roller or brushless systems.
Old 05-17-2015, 01:39 PM
Tech Master

The Exo Terra rollers are SOLD.

All the guts are still available: radios, brushless systems. Will create a separate thread for them once I get everything dis-assembled:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...batteries.html

Last edited by Hawk6; 05-17-2015 at 07:17 PM.