Wiki Posts
Search

SC10.2 FT Associated Short Course with giants part lot roller

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2015, 02:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)
Default SC10.2 FT Associated Short Course with giants part lot roller

This is a giant roller/parts lot. If you had a spare chassis, almost enough here for a full second roller.

First, a Team Associated SC10.2 Factory team with Avid steering rack, MIP lightened topshaft, Schelle bearings, and MIP 17.5 pucks installed. Upgraded rear camber joints with B5M balls and SCTE ball mount. Many aluminum screws installed. Currently has flat, SC10 front end installed. I just ran this at the Stock Nationals at OCRC and placed 5th this year. Placed 3rd last year. With body and shorty, this was 2 grams over minimum.

Then the giant parts lot. and extra set of MIP pucks for stock, plus 2 more shiny sets for mod. Avid centering kit. Avid ESC shelf, JConcepts sway bar setup. Also, a Avid slipper setup is included. Manual also included.

Then a dozen pairs of spare front/rear arms both flat and gullwing and spare everything else at least a couple times over. Most parts are new, some are used, all are good. A couple spare transmission cases and other misc drivetrain parts. Bags of hardware, both stainless and standard. A JC body for practice, and couple sets of tires to start (2xClay Wishbones and 2x JC Clay Barcodes and 4x clay Ions)

Take a good look at the photos, you will get everything here and nothing less or more. Ill ship priority mail so you get it quick. 2WD Short Course is dead at my track on the night I club race, and tired of hauling this around for it to sit.

I have tried my best to describe what is included, but I may have missed something. Please take a close look at the photos.

$old shipped priority mail. Accepting reasonable offers. No trades at this time.

Last edited by HBRob; 04-29-2015 at 04:01 PM.