Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
NEW never ran MMP with NEW Castle 10A BEC Bundle!! >

NEW never ran MMP with NEW Castle 10A BEC Bundle!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NEW never ran MMP with NEW Castle 10A BEC Bundle!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2015, 09:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (98%+)
Cool NEW never ran MMP with NEW Castle 10A BEC Bundle!!

Well this esc has been a complete fiasco since the first guy who purchased it despite my repeated attempts to tell him of course he would need some sort of external BEC since the MMP 1 Cell esc does not have any onboard BEC.

Needless to say it was just too much hassle on his end, and unfortunately USPS during transport somehow damaged the 12V brushless fan and cracked a part of it where the fan will sometimes spin before hitting the damaged fan enclose section. Bottom line it needs a new standard MMP case that comes with the 12V DC fan. Which is approx $20-23 shipped.

On the MMP standard case that I transplanted over from the stock MMP 1 cell esc case which did NOT have a 30x30 12V fan housing, this was cricital to my build as I was planning on running a Teking 3300kv Pro4 HD 550 sensored can.

Well called it quits and refunded the guy his money so up for sale again.

Unfortunately it came back a little damaged but boots up perfect to CastleLink of all versions as well as can be calibrated and runs any motor meaning the ESC is 100% functional.

Just needs a new case and I have also provided the on/off switch which does not come standard with the MMP 1 Cell esc, provided the stock MMP 1 Cell esc case, also currently a Deans connector is installed.

The bullets and wiring off the ESC are all Castle bullets and Castle wiring.

I just want this out of here....

Will not split the BEC from the ESC at this time.

BEC has just been CasteLink configured but never ran...I believe it is set on 6.0V but I can change that if you prefer. ESC settings are on 3.3V/cell cut off and 213% Crawler brake.

Enough with the details....seeing that the esc is NEW but in a beat up case I'll drop the price to $72 SHIPPED for the esc with the extra switch, stock MMP 1 cell case, extra 12V 30x30 fan....deans included and also the brand new Castle 10A external BEC included.

Brand new MMP 1 Cell esc with stock housing no fan no bec = $128 and shipping
Brand new Castle 10A External BEC = $22 and shipping
Brand new Castle MMP original case/fan set = $20-23 and shipping

Spare parts and back up fan = free

Thanks!!!
SOLD SOLD SOLD!

Last edited by alexchen86; 04-26-2015 at 04:53 AM. Reason: SOLD SOLD SOLD!