Wiki Posts
Search

HPI baja 5B

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2015, 07:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default HPI baja 5B

Thinking about selling my Baja because I've lost the time to run it... Tons of mods, most notable are a full 5t conversion, Oneill Brothers 30.5 pro stock with cnc bottom end, vrc big bore u silenced side pipe, futaba 4pls, hostile MXT tires all around, kraken c1 tsk cage, turtle shock towers, killer rc kill switch, I'm sure there's stuff im missing, I will pull it off the shelf and list the mods I can remember if there is interest.

The bad, the cage has rash, the bottom chassis has rash, the beadlocs are pulling out and may need new screws, the pipe has surface rust, and it needs a set of rear shocks, one of the rear ones bent last year when I ws running it.

The motor/pipe combo has just over a gallon of Sunoco 110 and klotz oil through it. Always ran a mix of 25:1 as recommended by OBR.

The sale will include all parts to convert back to 5b if that's what you're into. I will not seperate. Includes tons of spares, includes everything needed to run except oil and fuel.

1,300 + shipping OBO.

Text 302 229 6989 with any questions

I have a ton of pics to upload when my internet connection starts cooperating
Old 02-25-2015, 05:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Sorry I haven't put pics up yet... When I'm on the laptop and remember I'll load some up