Wiki Posts
Search

My RDX for your?....

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 07:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default My RDX for your?....

Hello. I am going to let my RDX go for the right trade.

I have alumnium steering with bearings, alumnium arms all the way around. specialized r/c bumper, brp bumper, dual fan mount, 2.4 mm chassis and top deck, specialized r/c bones in the front with a spool or a diff, or both. 2.9mm top plate, sway bar. a few sets of cs27 with some life left.

box, instructions, catalog, one mazda 6 body painted solid black.

I am looking for. (In order of preference) Please just the items listed. Thanks.

BJ4 4wd. (in the same condition my car is in with some parts/tires)
Losi AD2 More with it the better.
Factory team B4/T4

Close to 700.00 in this car. Keep in mind if I do put this car up for sale, I am asking 450.00. I do not want to sell. I would prefer to trade it to make both sides happy.

I do have many other parts to go with the car, but I am holding them unless you have another 300.00 or so to trade.
I will have some pics tomorrow or wednesday. I just bought the car about two and a half months ago. Raced on asphalt no more than once a week (actually it has been less than that).

Last edited by ahsikes; 10-03-2005 at 09:28 PM.
Old 10-03-2005, 08:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Whoa... I have the right truck for you. It's the Team Losi "Matt Francis Edition" Triple XXXT It comes with all the bells and whistles, Full graphite. Not to mention the car is brand spanking new assembled but never run, Body not even painted, To make you more happy I'll include a new Novak Tempest max ESC worth ($140) No motor limit design for off road used. And offcourse box and some spare parts like arms ETC.... is included. Well let me know.
Old 10-03-2005, 09:26 PM
Tech Master

If it were the mf2. And you had two of them, I would think on it.

Thanks for the offer. Keep them coming.
Old 10-04-2005, 05:37 AM
Tech Master

I'm not 100% sure I would wanna do this, but I do have two trucks you might be interested in. I've been racing for 15 years so my stuff is top notch. I have an AD1, and a XXXT MF1. The MF has hardly been used, only once since a total rebuild, and the reason I still have the AD1, is because I like it better than the AD2. It has been used, but very well maintained. Alloy front and rear blocks. Alloy Hub carriers (in both trucks). An extra set of threaded shocks, OS Hyper .12 engine. A ton, and I mean a ton of spare parts probably 15-20 sets of tires, some brand new, some used only a couple of runs. The only reason I'm even thinking about this trade is because I'm thinking of going to AE next season and would like to try a belt car. I wouldn't sell my AD1 for less than 3 bills the way it sits. Plus my XXXT and all the parts and tires I think it would be a fair trade at least. I can snap pics if you would be interested. They both have matching airbrushed bodies as well. the XXXT body is brand new. I can leave servos, receivers and an M8 module in the trucks, but no ESC and no electric motors, but you would have to sweeten the deal. Let me know as I said I'm not even sure I would wanna do it but I thought I'd throw it out there.
Old 10-04-2005, 07:59 AM
Tech Master

Thanks. I am only interested in the items listed above.

Sounds like nice items, just not for me.
Old 10-04-2005, 08:36 AM
Tech Master

makes my decision easier...thanks. Good luck
Old 10-04-2005, 09:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I have a BJ4 that has less than 10 packs through it total, raced it once at the daytona offroad track and tqed before the rain came, the car has about every upgrade possible including, center direct drive shaft and center one way, rear sway bar, racers edge rear alum hubs, heavy duty machined front arms ( 1 set spare ), spare rear arm (broke one), car has an undertray attached and comes with a spare undertray and body, body on car painted black, pink, blue and white, front and rear spring set, lunsford titanium turnbuckles and stock associated blue turnbuckles, set of holeshots on the car have atleast 90% of tread left, set of ifmar studs with 1 run on them and another set of holeshots not even mounted yet.also comes with all the stock stuff just incase. ill be at nats this week so ill try to get u pics asap

lmk
Mark Burt
Old 10-04-2005, 10:52 AM
Tech Master

Hey Mark. sounds good. I will work on the pics too.

email is [email protected]

I was out of racing for a couple of years, but I'm sure some fla racers will put in some good words about me...

I am very interested. Im sure we can work something out.