Search

2s Lipos, Buggy Tire Lot, Power Supply, Futaba Radio

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2014, 05:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)
Default 2s Lipos, Buggy Tire Lot, Power Supply, Futaba Radio

Hi,

I have way too much stuff. I also have a Shumacher K1 Aero for sale on here as well. Ill make a package deal for that and anything here.

First up I have 4 qty Turnigy Nano Tech Ultimate 6000mah saddle pack lipos for sale. They have been used about 2/3 of our outdoor season. Which is a midwest summer. We raced every other week. These have VERY little use. In the picture you will see that I numbered them with stickers I made. I always balanced them at 1C and discharged to 3.75 volts per cell. There's NOT one issue or puffy cell on any of the packs. Little use. $42.50 shipped per pack, or $155 shipped for all 4 of them.

This is a bottom view of all packs----V

These are 2s stick packs with 5mm bullets. One is an ORCA 6000, One is an ORCA 6200, And 2 are Protek 7000's. These were used slightly longer. I would say about half the summer every other week. I used all packs in this post in 2 and 4wd 10th scale buggy. There are no issues with puffing on these stick packs as well. These were always balanced at 1C and Discharged to 3.75v per cell. $42.50 Each shipped or $155 For all 4.

This is an ORCA 17.5t Sensored motor. I used it a few times on carpet. Then I tried it on dirt, Then my sponsor brought on a different brand motor and I simply have too many motors.

Radio shack 15 amp fan cooled power supply. $45 shipped.

Futaba 3pk with I think) a 603fs Rx. I know it has the blue 2.4ghz module and the receiver binds perfectly with it. No issues with the radio or NiMh pack. VERY good condition. I have no idea what an ultra reliable radio is worth so, I'll price it at what I think it should sell for and entertain some reasonable offers. Ill keep it if i get too many low ball offers. Id like $150 shipped. Im basing this mostly off the price of a receiver and a really nice radio. So lets go for $150 shipped.

LAST:

2 and 4wd buggy tires. 12mm Hexes. All wheels are Schumacher Black. Some (may) need a spot of glue here and there. All tires have stock open cell inserts......SO here is the list:

Rears:
Splitters
3D's
Double D's
Bow Ties
Calibers x2 sets
Blockades
V1 Hole shots with super soft inserts
Hybrids
Flipouts
Tazers
Impacts
Bro codes

Front 4wd tires
Goose Bumps
Crime Fighters with super soft inserts
Bar Codes
Scrubs
Hole Shots
Rebars x2 sets

All tires have maybe a total of 4-5 runs on loose / med traction. I would say that some have 90% left or more. and I think the flipouts are the worst with about 60% left or more. If I sell it as a lot, Im looking at 10$ a set of 2. But I'll take $175 shipped. Ill absorb $20 in shipping cost due to the size of the box. Only sold as a lot.

Thanks. Ask all questions prior to purchase.
Old 11-26-2014, 05:01 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

I would like one of the Turnigy Nano Tech Ultimate 6000mah saddle packs!