Slash 4x4 like new

Old 10-16-2014, 07:34 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Cool Slash 4x4 like new

Hello I have an almost new traxxas slash 4x4. This is the new edition of the slash with the newest version of the VXL system. The battery that came in the truck has been used one time. The other runs were with a 2s lipo battery. The front tire on the truck had a defect in it, and it busted the tread on the truck. The truck has never seen dirt, grass, or wet surfaces. The body has a few rashes on it but its almost mint condition. The radio is the TQi radio and will have batteries included with it. The truck has the original box, stickers and even the warranty cards which i have not filled out. It will also come with all the tools that came with the truck, and the extra pinion which is still new in the pack. You will basically receive a new slash 4x4. The tire should be replaced through traxxas customer care. i want to get 350 shipped, or trade. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails Slash 4x4 like new-img_0505.jpg   Slash 4x4 like new-img_0506.jpg   Slash 4x4 like new-img_0507.jpg   Slash 4x4 like new-img_0508.jpg   Slash 4x4 like new-img_0509.jpg  

Last edited by mr.peebody_2011; 10-16-2014 at 08:04 PM.