Wiki Posts
Search

near new b5m,rm with tire lot

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2014, 01:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default near new b5m,rm with tire lot

Its time to take a break,my son is playing baseball and possibly a travel team so i literally have no time to drive,I would rather have someone enjoy it and not sit on a shelf where i can just look at it,plus the money would help with travel ball. so anyways i have a 4 race old b5 buggy,it was bought as a rm car and then i converted it over to mid motor,i raced it both 2 times each way,its pretty much all stock in rm form and for mid motor i have the alum rear toe blocks.I race stock so there is no need to add all the extra stuff. The mm body is a custom painted silencer body and the rm is a custom painted bulldog body,the rm chassis has a schelle chassis protetor on it. Car was only raced on indoor clay only. The protek servo is only 4 races old also if you wanted to add that.also have a d3 13.5 i could throw in also for a deal.Comes with all parts to convert it back and all the adjustment pieces also and a new extra wing.

Tire lot:
Front clay aka handlebars on aka hexlite wheels 100% tread
Front ss aka handlebars on aka hexlite wheels 99% tread
Front proline m 3 ions on white ae wheels 99% tread
Front aka typos clay brand new and unglued with yellow wheels(never been used)

Rear lot:
Aka clay handlebars on aka hexlite wheels 100%
aka ss handlebars on aka hexlite wheels 75%
aka clay typos on yellow evo wheels brand new never used
aka clay deja vu on yellow eve wheels,brand new never used.

This car looks like its never been driven,my stuff is all well taken care of and never bashed,only raced.
Car,servo and tire lot 330$
d3 13.5 55$ only used for 3 races in a my stadium truck
***add 15$ for shipping
prices are pretty firm,pm me, if you have any questions or need more pics. paypal only
Attached Thumbnails near new b5m,rm with tire lot-img_1391.jpg   near new b5m,rm with tire lot-img_1392.jpg   near new b5m,rm with tire lot-img_1393.jpg   near new b5m,rm with tire lot-img_1394.jpg   near new b5m,rm with tire lot-img_1395.jpg  

Last edited by mxracer458; 04-21-2016 at 09:29 AM.