Portable pit trailer

Old 09-12-2005, 07:00 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Portable pit trailer

For sale
10 foot Colman pop up camper trailer converted into a rolling pit area. If you know how hot it gets on the parking lot during a race day, this will keep you very cool. The top also cranks down fast in case of rain. No rushing to get all the stuff back into the car before it gets wet.

Fold up "L" shapped bench, side area for a Craftsman 7 drawer (not included) tool box, rear seating area ( to rest or to snooze) and under seat storage for cars parts fuel etc.
New paint (white) with red flame pinstripping, three new tires, new axle, new wiring, and new LED lights. 30 gal air tank mounten on the front, sealed lead acid battery onder the seat for battery chargers and tirer truer. This still looks like a camper trailer.

Can be pulled with a class 1 hitch with a total dry weight of less that 1,100 lbs. I used a Subaru WRX to pull it and it was like it wasen't even there!!
It is located approx 40 mi. north of Chicago (Wauconda).
You will have to pick it your self, as I no longer have a way to tow it.
$900.00.
Please Pm me or call at 847-526-8526 and leave a message. I will get back to you.
Bob Oaks