Wiki Posts
Search

Modified Slash 4x4 FT

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2014, 09:41 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Modified Slash 4x4 FT

Want to trade my Slash 4x4 for a two wheels drive Short Course truck of equal value. It was bought in Jun, the only things stock on it left are shock towers body mounts and diff. It has all new AVid bearings throughout, Techno drive shaft and hubs, New stock arms, new receiver tray used bumper, but a new set will come with it. A set of Trenchers with wheels will also be include that need gluing, also include Proline Power Stroke shock with zero use since rebuild (two extra rears) complete spring assortment from Proline, New center diff zero run time, STRC motor mount, STRC driveshaft, STRC steering bellcrank system, RPM Nerf Bars, New in bag Proline body mount kit and shock sleeves. For the right trade I'll include the freshly painted Slash body. Want to trade for a competitive 2wd SC Truck, Losi, Associated, Slash or any other brand that is competitive, reliable and of same value with upgrades. Have one that isn't upgrade or of same value I'll take truck plus cash, or have one worth more then my Slash 4x4 (have a tone into it, not has much as my LCG one though), this truck is the HCG version. Please no junk, this truck is far from junk, motor and ESC IS NOT INCLUDED, will consider leaving Savox servo in truck. Lights in the grille are not included also.

Old 08-27-2014, 05:03 AM
Tech Adept

I have a slash for trade PM me number for pics can't post pics on here yet :-/