Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Tekno ET48-Viper VTX8-Tekin 2050-JR 9100T(all like new!) >

Tekno ET48-Viper VTX8-Tekin 2050-JR 9100T(all like new!)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tekno ET48-Viper VTX8-Tekin 2050-JR 9100T(all like new!)

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2014, 12:04 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 440 (99%+)
Arrow Tekno ET48-Viper VTX8-Tekin 2050-JR 9100T(all like new!)

This is a barely used ET48 that's artr. Truggy has about 10-12 packs through it. Comes with a Viper VTX8 1/8 esc, Tekin 2050kv motor, JR 9100T HT servo, custom painted $90 body and a set of like new mounted Impacts, JC closed wheel nuts. Body has tears in it from being like all the stock Tekno bodies..weak and thin lol. Everything works flawlessly!

TRUGGY IS SOLD!
TEKIN IS SOLD!

Truggy will be cleaned prior to shipping...

Last edited by MattP; 08-06-2014 at 12:33 PM.
Old 08-05-2014, 03:58 PM
Suspended

Can include a nip set of aka city block premounts for an extra $50 if you buy the truggy.

Also part out prices are $375 shipped for roller

$120 shipped for vtx8

$45 shipped for Jr servo

$45 shipped for used impacts

Last edited by MattP; 08-06-2014 at 11:48 AM.
Old 08-06-2014, 04:54 AM
Suspended

TTT
Old 08-06-2014, 10:28 AM
Suspended

Almost crackhead price now on everything!

First $500 gets it all shipped except Tekin within the US!!!

First to pay is first to get it!

Last edited by MattP; 08-06-2014 at 11:48 AM.
Old 08-06-2014, 12:32 PM
Suspended

Truggy is SOLD!
Old 08-23-2014, 01:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

DO NOT BUY from MattP, read the above description and look at the picture of the pretty truck, right?
Over $400 in broken parts. I received the above truck dirty as heck, that should've been my first clue - then front servo is locked up, I plugged in my battery and SMOKE goes the viper .
Thanks Matt and I know he is receiving my message because he is still
Posting and I have tried to contact several times. I hate to resort to this but fell you should be warned.
Even gave him my cell contact info and nothing it's been over a week and no communication.
Old 08-23-2014, 03:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Wow not good
Old 08-23-2014, 09:12 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Have a hard time believing Matt screwed you over, he's a local to me and I don't think he would do this.

Also why are we just hearing about this, truck was sold on the 6th of august, almost 19 days later, anything could have happened in almost 3 weeks.

2/21/15 update, in light of new info, maybe I was wrong

Last edited by Seether; 02-22-2015 at 12:17 AM.
Old 08-24-2014, 04:53 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I have purchased from him before as well. I purchased without motor - so I ordered a motor and receiver and this have me time to go through the truck. I still haven't even got it going yet. I gave him ample time to respond - 1.5weeks . Took a week to he the truck and a few days to digest what was wrong - the. No response so that is why three weeks. His communication was great until I had problems then zero response.
Also I wanted to give him benefit of doubt - maybe he was on vac or whatever but this is rediculous. . I should've taken pics so you could see. Also I'm not just bent a jerk here - I literally got screwed. He has been doing this long enough he knows what he did. The only excuse is he bought it from someone to sell and never looked at it which still would've been bad business. So I stand by my statement, it is accurate. And again I haven't even had the truck moving yet. I even asked him cause price seamed too good " is there anything wrong that I need to know about so I can order parts?" His response "No it's like new". I've been doing this a long time as well and I know what I received.
This is my last post on this ill move on just felt it necessary to warn others of this and I am pretty pissed off especially since he won't respond to any of my PM. But when I received my brand new T8 and receiver yesterday and went to install them - the servo is locked up - and the viper smoked right after bind that was over the top - I basically just bought a dirty broken roller. Not cool at all.
Old 08-24-2014, 05:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

i agree I give every1 the benefit of the doubt. 3 weeks isnt that long. so of us don t have time to just get the item and instantly get it going.
I myself have 3 rollers I have bought, 3 ESC, 4 RX, 4Servos I have yet to get all running yet. Life comes first this is a hobby.

but not for nothing. for someone to have that much Itrader to pull a fast one is pretty bad. Or like he said he got on trade or soething really didnt know Id except that but should have been in the description. BUt to not respond at all is pretty crappy.

I dont know either one. and If I was on the other side of this Id at least defend myself if I wasnt hiding anything.
Old 08-25-2014, 10:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)

I've bought a few items off matt in the past as well, but this last purchase wasn't like him.
I bought a brand new esc and two 4s lipo's this last time. He just threw the lipos and boxed esc into a flat rate box with no packaging and shipped out. The two hardcase 4s lipos and esc were just bouncing around in there.
kinda lame, but for the price he sold it to me for i figured he was getting out of the hobby and didn't care.
Everything worked fine and balanced perfect.
Old 01-31-2015, 10:00 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Nick@Jet
DO NOT BUY from MattP, read the above description and look at the picture of the pretty truck, right?
Over $400 in broken parts. I received the above truck dirty as heck, that should've been my first clue - then front servo is locked up, I plugged in my battery and SMOKE goes the viper .
Thanks Matt and I know he is receiving my message because he is still
Posting and I have tried to contact several times. I hate to resort to this but fell you should be warned.
Even gave him my cell contact info and nothing it's been over a week and no communication.
Originally Posted by Nick@Jet
I have purchased from him before as well. I purchased without motor - so I ordered a motor and receiver and this have me time to go through the truck. I still haven't even got it going yet. I gave him ample time to respond - 1.5weeks . Took a week to he the truck and a few days to digest what was wrong - the. No response so that is why three weeks. His communication was great until I had problems then zero response.
Also I wanted to give him benefit of doubt - maybe he was on vac or whatever but this is rediculous. . I should've taken pics so you could see. Also I'm not just bent a jerk here - I literally got screwed. He has been doing this long enough he knows what he did. The only excuse is he bought it from someone to sell and never looked at it which still would've been bad business. So I stand by my statement, it is accurate. And again I haven't even had the truck moving yet. I even asked him cause price seamed too good " is there anything wrong that I need to know about so I can order parts?" His response "No it's like new". I've been doing this a long time as well and I know what I received.
This is my last post on this ill move on just felt it necessary to warn others of this and I am pretty pissed off especially since he won't respond to any of my PM. But when I received my brand new T8 and receiver yesterday and went to install them - the servo is locked up - and the viper smoked right after bind that was over the top - I basically just bought a dirty broken roller. Not cool at all.
Did Matt ever step up and resolve this issue or continue to remain quiet on you and your concerns?

I'm in a similar situation which on surface sounds crazy considering his feedback rating. However, the proof is in the pudding so to speak.

I'm simply curious how Nick@Jet ended up as I continue to build my case with PayPal. Fortunately for me, I'm only in as deep as $50, not $500.
Old 02-11-2015, 08:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 93 (100%+)

http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...out-mattp.html
Old 02-11-2015, 08:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 93 (100%+)

http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...out-mattp.html