Wiki Posts
Search

WTS/WTT: CLEAN Losi Lst

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2014, 01:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default WTS/WTT: CLEAN Losi Lst

Ok guys bought this truck off here about 2 weeks or so hoping to keep it in my collection for a good while but after driving it around for 3 tanks I've decided it's too loud for my neighborhood. Although I've had no complaints yet I've just decided to get rid of it before I do.

Anyways, the truck is manly stock it has a brand new dynamite .26 mach 2 engine with the break in and 5 tanks. Also it has the 23mm hubs, the wheels are chrome with 8 spokes, and are mounted on pro line moab tires. For the radio it has jr 2 channel, and it has a pro line crowd pleaser 2.0 for a body, if you want to run it with the wing you'll have to cut a part of the back off. And It does come with a starter and a battery. So it's rtr, just need to get fuel and a glow igniter or you could convert it into an electric.

For the price 300 obo shipped to the lower 48. For trades I'm looking for a Revo 3.3, big block or small block, as long as its not crazy loud and it's in good condition, I'm sure we could work something out. If you have any questions feel free to pm me, or for a faster response text me at 540 718 9450.

Thanks,
Robbie

I can't post pics from my phone anymore for some reason so if you want to see pics you'll have to text me, or I could try to email them.

Last edited by Microman903; 07-04-2014 at 08:37 AM.
Old 07-04-2014, 08:38 AM
Tech Apprentice

BUMP
Old 07-05-2014, 11:37 AM
Tech Apprentice

TTT
Old 07-06-2014, 06:15 PM
Tech Apprentice

TTT, price drop $ 225 obo.