CAT K1 Aero + Extras

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 07:18 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default CAT K1 Aero + Extras

FOR SALE: Schumacher CAT K1 Aero 4WD Buggy, many items included

$425

I'm really an on-road guy that thought he'd give off-road a chance. As it turns out, I'm not into dirt or jumps. I'm honestly not that impressed with off-road driving. I thought I would be, and I invested heavily in the best car for the job, but... not my thing. I do have to admit, the build was super fun. That's actually the one downside to buying my car as opposed to a new one; I robbed you of the chance to build the car!

I only ran the car on the track twice, and the condition of the car reflects its newness. Other than that, I ran the car out front of my house in the street a handful of times—not with the race tires, of course. The race tires that are on it now, actually, have never been spun.

Like I said, I'm an on-road guy, and the money I get from this car will fund my TC addiction. The dollar amount I'm asking is the dollar amount I need to make my new car work, so I'm not going to budge on the price.

There are many things included in the price of the car:

1. The car itself (Amain price new: $430)

2. Two sets of Orion 5500mah 90c saddle pack batteries (maybe 3 cycles on each set) (Amain price new: $114 each)

3. Tekin Redline Gen 2 7.5 turn motor(Amain price new: $99)

4. Spektrum High-Torque S6030 Servo (Amain price new: $73)

5. Never-Used Duratrax Tires (plus the knobby ones that I used for street driving)

6. Hudy Ride Height Gauge (17mm to 30mm)

7. Several extra/spare parts (drive axle, experimental wings, stickers, bulkheads)

There's a lot of stuff I'm including in the original box with the instructions, and it's all included in the price. It's basically a fully-equipped buggy, minus the ESC and receiver. If you go on Amain and check the prices of everything above, you'll see that the total would be over $707. I'm only asking $425 for the hardly-used set, and that includes shipping. First email->first served.

Jason
[email protected]
Attached Thumbnails CAT K1 Aero + Extras-left.jpg   CAT K1 Aero + Extras-everything.jpg   CAT K1 Aero + Extras-chassis.jpg   CAT K1 Aero + Extras-bottom.jpg   CAT K1 Aero + Extras-batteries.jpg  

Old 07-02-2014, 10:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

Bump for a good guy. This thing is brand new. He is an onroad guy and so am I. We bought our K1's at basically the same time. I sold mine first. Look at my page under my threads. You will see. Good luck Jason.
Old 07-07-2014, 08:45 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Interested in a trade for a decked out Serpent S411 ERYX 2.0?

PM if interested.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:55 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

SOLD!!!
Old 07-14-2014, 08:45 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Got it, car looks good !