Wiki Posts
Search

SERPENT 966 EVO FOR SALE

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2014, 04:25 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default SERPENT 966 EVO FOR SALE

I have a newly rebuilt serpent 966 evo onroad chasis fairly used looking to sale because I plan to race sedan only...this car has a new chassis, priced at $120 it has the new updated upper suspension brackets $45 which gives this car great handling capabilities...I will also throw in 4 full sets of tires and $125 in parts, which should keep you going, the belts are new the Orange type..I will also add several used bodies. .this car still sales brand new $599.00 but I'm just looking to move quickly and believe $260.00 is a great price for a awesome car...I have pictures and video footage if you are seriously looking for a great handling car without breaking the bank..this type of deal doesn't come around a lot because these cars are kept not sold..I will be willing to part if the offer price is right. .please contact@ 2106831897/ e-mail [email protected]... i Will send pictures or racing links..