Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
**SOLD!!**Mugen 1/8 offroad starter box w/4s lipo, Mugen glow igniter, plus more! >

**SOLD!!**Mugen 1/8 offroad starter box w/4s lipo, Mugen glow igniter, plus more!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

**SOLD!!**Mugen 1/8 offroad starter box w/4s lipo, Mugen glow igniter, plus more!

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2014, 05:39 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Default **SOLD!!**Mugen 1/8 offroad starter box w/4s lipo, Mugen glow igniter, plus more!

**SOLD!!**I have some nitro items for sale. I no longer own a nitro RC, so I'm parting with some of the left overs. I'm wanting to sell everything listed as a lot. Not looking to separate anything at this time.

**SOLD!!**

Here's everything that's included in the lot.

Mugen 1/8 offroad starter box. The starter box is in excellent condition - very little use on it. The starter wheel is also in excellent condition! I rewired the box using Dean's 12awg wire to run a single 4s lipo. I also added an on/off switch and a red LED to let you know when the switch was on.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Protek 4s 2100mah 20c lipo used in the starter box. The lipo is in excellent condition, no puffing! Always balanced when charged.

[IMG][/IMG]

Mugen Seiki glow igniter with Dynamite wall charger. The glow igniter has a battery gauge on the top. The igniter is in excellent condition!!!
**I'm not sure what kind of condition the Nicad cell inside the charger. It hasn't been charged in quite a while. The Nicad cell (battery) may need to be replaced. It's a SC 1800mah 1.2v cell.**

[IMG][/IMG]

Hudy nitro fuel bottle - excellent condition!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

5 NIP ODonnell 097T turbo glow plugs and a DE Racing "Stopz-it". The Stopz-it is used to stop or kill your nitro engine. It can be used to hold against the flywheel, or to cover the exhaust. It's in excellent condition!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

I also have about 1/2 bottle of GMK Supply after-run oil and syringe that I will send along with everything.

If you have any questions, please PM me. Thanks for looking!!!

Last edited by 2-shot; 04-24-2014 at 06:08 PM.
Old 04-24-2014, 05:50 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 52 (98%+)
Thumbs up offer

please check PM for my offer to buy...
thanks
Old 04-24-2014, 06:01 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 52 (98%+)
Thumbs up payment sent

payment sent......
thanks