Wiki Posts
Search

***1/8 Sellout***

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2014, 03:11 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default ***1/8 Sellout***

The time has come to sell. I don't want to sell, but life takes priority. I have had a great time racing, and met a lot of great guys doing this. One day I will be back.
All prices including shipping and paypal fees. Due to the nature of the hobby, all items are sold as is. I will do my best to describe everything. All of the items have been adult owned and maintained. This is great stuff, no junk here! Feel free to make offers on any of it. On the car lots, I will not split up. If you would like to add to them, great! I will make better deals for those who buy more. I have a lot of pictures that I can email or text to you, I am unable to upload at this time. Feel free to make offers on any of it, we all know what these cars and extras are worth, so please no lowballers. Here we go:

First up is a like new BND Electric 1/8 Losi L8. All items were purchased brand new last month. The electronics have two packs through them. Tekin Gen 2 RX8, Tekin 2650, Protek Chad Bradley 170s servo, spektrum sr3520 receiver. Losi conversion kit, Onstat rear bumper, RC4 less loose dirt spring kit, lots of extra nip parts. 5 min old set of Losi GTP tires, a used set of DLM2's, and a set of foams, I am unsure of compound or manufacturer. It will come with a never ran, painted, losi body. The car has installed, aluminum front spindles and carriers, aluminum rear hubs, aluminum chassis braces and top plate, kings head long Ackerman arm, center diff locker installed. It will come with the gears, they have never been used. The transponder is not included, but can be purchased separately. This car is pristine! $1000 OBO

Next up is my pride and joy Losi L8 Nitro. I have had this car for a couple years and have done very well with it. This car took second at CBJ 14. It has been taken completely down and cleaned. Brand new fuel tank installed. New fuel line, new air filters and housing. Onstat rear bumper, losi and RC4Less spring kit included. It will come with engine and pipe. The engine has approx 2 gallons. It WILL need a piston and rod. The sleeve is fine the crankshaft is fine the case is fine. The piston broke while cleaning. It has a brand new losi clutch installed, also included another brand new losi clutch, a used werks clutch, and a bunch of clutch bells. Complete clutch rebuild kit, new bearing kit, all either in the kit or on the car. Ofna stater box with 4s lipo. 3 gen 2 radio trays, one brand new gen 3 radio tray. Protek lipo rx pack, new dynamite lipo and nimh rx packs. The steering servo is savox, the throttle is jr. These are nothing special but they are the servos I have been running, and they work perfectly. Sr3520 rx included. Will come with an Orion 2013 pipe and header, along with a couple more pipes. Installed on the car, kingheadz chassis braces, top plate 12 degree inclined spindles and carriers, long Ackerman. Losi aluminum rear hubs, aluminum shock cups, center diff locker. I'm sure there is more. The car is fast and handles like a dream! No body included with this car. Due to the engine not in perfect shape the price for the nitro lot is $800 OBO.
I can make either one of these RTR with a DX3R for an extra $125. Works perfectly.
Please feel free to ask questions and make offers. I need this gone. Thanks for looking.
Old 04-09-2014, 03:56 PM
Tech Addict

I have buggy front and rear towers so these can be buggies again. You will need rear shocks, bumpers and wing mounts.. The l8s use front shocks on all fours. I have no buggy tires or bodies.
Old 04-09-2014, 09:42 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default RX8

I would like this for backup Tekin Gen 2 RX8. $120, I know thats low but if I send in my old one thats what they want.
Old 04-10-2014, 04:58 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by bladeys
I would like this for backup Tekin Gen 2 RX8. $120, I know thats low but if I send in my old one thats what they want.
Sorry can't do that. I dont really want to split it up and this has been turned on maybe 3 times.
Old 04-10-2014, 10:50 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

How much for the transponder and what brand?
Old 04-10-2014, 02:14 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by snostorm
How much for the transponder and what brand?
I have the transponder listed for $80. It is a my laps 2 wire. works perfectly.
Old 04-10-2014, 04:50 PM
Tech Addict

The transponder is sold.
Old 04-15-2014, 07:39 PM
Tech Addict

TTT