Wiki Posts
Search

Associated Factory Team RC10T4

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2014, 09:39 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Associated Factory Team RC10T4

Associated RC10T4 1/10-scale stadium truck for sale! This truck has not been raced for almost three years due to the tracks in my current and former cities not running the class, and so as much as I love it, it's time to sell. With the exception of one dirt race, this truck was used exclusively on carpet, and as such, is extremely clean. It has nearly every Factory Team aluminum upgrade offered, including front & rear hinge blocks, rear hub carriers, steering servo mounts, rear body mounts, shocks/collars, motor mount plate, carbon fiber battery strap & screws, titanium hinge pins & turnbuckles, and MIP CVDs.

The truck is equipped with a Novak Super Sport SS5800 8.5T brushless motor/ESC; while this is one of the oldest brushless combos out there, it works great and has won me more than a couple of races in the past. In addition, I will include a huge number of spare parts, springs, and gears; with the exception of a chassis, shock towers, and shocks, there are enough parts to build an entirely new truck. I rebuilt the shocks shortly before putting the truck in storage, but there are at least two rebuild kits provided with the spare parts. The body is a JConcepts Illuzion, but it's in pretty bad shape and is really only suitable for use as a practice body. I also have a few sets of wheels with older off-road tires mounted, and at least seven sets of foam carpet tires mounted on 1/10-scale truck rims that I am happy to include as well.

You will need a steering servo and receiver to get it running. This truck would be great for anyone starting out in R/C who wants an inexpensive, competitive stadium truck to hit the ground racing with. Asking price for everything is $150 shipped to the lower 48. Any questions, please PM!

http://imgur.com/a/x9idN

Last edited by ICBeloitRacer; 03-18-2014 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Inserted link to Imgur album.
Old 03-19-2014, 05:12 AM
Tech Regular

Morning bump. Apparently my embedded photos didn't work, there's a link to an Imgur album with all of them at the bottom.
Old 03-20-2014, 07:53 PM
Tech Regular

Bump.
Old 03-21-2014, 05:31 PM
Tech Regular

Bump.
Old 03-24-2014, 05:02 PM
Tech Regular

Bump.